11

JOSEPHINE

Mandy skips into my room and does a little twirl, her neon romper causing her chestnut skin to glow even more, dark curls bouncing all around. "How's it look?" She smiles, posing with her hands on her hips.

I laugh, turning back to my mirror. "Hot. The color looks awesome on you," I tell her as I finish applying the last of my mascara.

"Thank you, thank you. I'll probably freeze once it gets darker, but it's worth it." She chuckles, plopping on the bed. "What are you wearing?"

"I think my white shorts."

Mandy bounces over to my bag while I let my hair out of the braids I put them in after my shower earlier. It's not quite dry yet, but the waves are there like I wanted.

"I say this one." She pulls out my plum maxi. It's a stretchy cotton, ankle-length dress.

I shake my head. "I use that as a coverup for over my bathing suit."

She frowns. "Why? It's meant to be a dress."

"Because it stretches around my ass and hips and shows every panty and bra line. At least when it's a bathing suit, it makes sense."

"Well, you haven't worn it here, so it's a dress this time." She tosses it at me. "Wear it."

I roll my eyes, tugging it off my head. "Fine. It's long, so it'll keep me warmer anyway."

"Girl, you could wear your bikini to dinner and I bet that boy'd have you sweating without even touching you."

"Shut up!" I hiss, looking to the adjoining door.

Her eyes widen, her mouth dropping open before a huge, devious grin takes over. "That's his room?"

I nod, pull my t-shirt off over my head and slip my dress on, letting my shorts fall to my feet.

I move back to the mirror to put on my earrings.

Loud moaning comes from behind me and I whip around, panicking when Mandy lets out another, and then another and another.

"Mandy!" I shriek, darting toward her, but she grabs the chair and rolls it between us, darting the opposite way from me. She turns her head, so her mouth is closer to the door and lets out a breathy, "Oh, yes!" and my face flames.

"You little bitch," I squeak.

Footsteps pound behind me, and I look right as Kathrine  and Cassie nervously peek around the corner, both of them laughing when all they find is us.

Mandy laughs silently, crossing her legs as if trying not to piss herself, and brings her finger to her lips telling them to keep it down.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I force through my teeth.

She laughs harder.

I yank the chair from her and attempt to cover her mouth, but all it does is make her moans sound desperate and muffled by blankets or something.

"Oh my god." I look to Cassie and Kathrine . "A little help, assholes?" I hiss, but they can hardly catch their breaths at this point.

"Why are we even whispering?" Cassie giggles.

"Wait for it!" Mandy says quietly, tipping her head back for one last sex call. "Don't stop!"

That's it!

I tug my dress up to my hips and jump on her, my hands smashing over her mouth just as she whips open the adjoining door, revealing a half-naked, dripping wet, frowning, Hero Fiennes Tiffin.