Morning runs '♡

Waking up, you lazily hung your foot on the edge of the bed and hoisted yourself up with the morning strength you had

Feeling the sun shining on your face, you winced at the bright light and wiped your eyes allowing you to adjust to the minimalistic dorm room.

Finally standing up, you stretched, heaved and whatnot and headed to the wardrobe where you nonchantly grabbed the running gear and quickly changed into it.

The H/C girl avoided the shower (there was no point, if she was going to sweat) and began to strip, wandering lazily around her room with her running shorts and bra; she always wore her shirt last to avoid the rush sweat to transfer to her clothes.

Brushing your teeth, you stared at your H/C hair and patted it down with your hands, thinking for how you would wear it after the morning run.

Glancing at your phone, the mocking time of 04:53 made an audible sigh escape your lips, and reluctantly, you throw on your grey compression shirt and grabbed the airpods on your desk before leaving the room.

With light footsteps, your feet walked about 2 metres away to the opposite dorm room and gave three knocks, the signal to let him know that you were there.

Hearing a small 'come in' you quietly opened the door, closing it behind you, and faintly smelt a lavender smell wafting through the room.

'He probably cleaned it yesterday' you immediately thought. Turning around, you saw the blonde boy fumbling through his shirts, top less, with his phone playing a random tiktok video.

"...Smells nice"

"I cleaned up."

Ignoring the state he was in, you came closer to the boy and looked him up and down comically, a taunting gesture for the brash boy.

"For once I'm actually ready before you...what's got you so worked up?"

Pausing his movements, the blonde sighed and threw himself onto the double bed with an arm shadowing his face from the sun.

"Ejirou accidentally took his shit with mine for the wash, and now... I'm fucking shirtless"

Letting out a laugh at the boys' dramatic catastrophe, you led down beside him, and looked at the boy that you had gotten closer with during the last few months of the 2nd year.

Peering from underneath his arm, he grabbed the top of your head and softly shook it, the 'bully-like' affectionate gesture making your heart feel slightly warmer.

Swatting him away, you sat up and walked over to the wardrobe, beginning to evaluate the options that you were left to work with.

After some final thought, you found a compression shirt tucked away underneath a hoodie and threw it at him, hitting him in the face. To contort, he threw it back at you,