Soggy socks and bikini bottoms

Carrying the red paddleboards, your little group had decided that the river was clean enough to do some swimming

Carrying the red paddleboards, your little group had decided that the river was clean enough to do some swimming...well that's what the reviews had said online.

Beforehand, as a little kick start, you decided that some smoothies for the group would be the perfect energy booster , and allowed them to cool within the cooler overnight.

Handing them out, you heard denki muttering something about being 'wifey material' and you honestly felt flustered from the praise and compliments of your friends.

Walking side by side with mina, you rambled about the new swimsuit you had bought, whilst she grumbled about not being able to wear the one she had recently bought, due to it being late in the mail or something itritating like that.

"Okay so.." You all began to look at the red haired boy, who held his phone up and checked for the GPS location.

"Apparently the waterfall starts at the end of the hill, we could paddle a couple kilometers before reaching it."

Nodding in agreement, you all began to place your stuff within waterproof carriers, and set up the boards upon the water.

Placing your feet in, you instantly shivered at the elctrifying cold and retracted your leg stumbling backwards.

"Dude it's fucking freezing"

"Stop your whining." Glaring to your right, you scoffed at the ash blonde, before scooping some water and flicking it at him.

Sitting unimpressed, he only glared back before removing his shirt and stuffing it in a carrier aswell. Hearing another person approaching, you turned your head and noticed kaminari walking slowly up to your boyfriend.

"Man kats, you've really been hitting the gym" an electric blonde slowly yelled out, before throwing his arm round his shoulder.

Shrugging him off, the explosive boy only grumbled at denkis positive morning attitude and walked away to help kirishima with the rest of the boards.

Stripping down to your bikini, you wore a pair of swimming shorts, and allowed your upper half to become exposed to the sun.

Placing the clothes in your bag, you heard Minas wolf whistling, and you posed funnily  allowing her to shower you with compliments.

"Ya hear that-" the comment from the electric boy caused the three other boys to look his way,

"It's the glorious noise of a girls laughter"

Turning to the noise, they observed you and mina giggling and cackling, with the pink one recording your silly runway poses.

Turning back a loud "Don't be a fucking pervert" Escaped bakugous mouth, whilst sero slapped kirishimas back, snapping him out of his dase from the pink girl.

This caused the group to laugh themselves and silently cheer on kirishima to make a move onto mina.

"Man looking at it, y/ns genuinely so hot" the black haired boy mumbled loudly, causing a certain ash blonde to turn his head.