children at the ice rink

After what had occurred in the canteen, principle nezu thought it would've been appropriate to give you a 2 day 'house arrest' for the disruption you had caused

Even with your small protest, aizawa had told you to just leave it and you reluctantly stayed couped up in the heights alliance dorms building.

Yet after the last bell on Friday, it meant that you were finally free from your suspension.

Feeling overjoyed that you could finally escape the depths of your dorm building, you had completely forgotten the date that was scheduled for you and katsuki for tomorrow.

Eyeing your calender with furrowed eyes, you saw the words 'DATE' circled, yet your mind was still unsure on the location for it.

Grabbing your phone and scrolling through your pinterest for date ideas, you noticed a group image of friends upon some ice, at an indoor ice rink.

With a smile on your face, you quickly opened your messaging app in order to message a certain blonde about your idea for the outing.

You
let's go ice skating tomorrow for our date, we can go to the one near the trainstation.
Pls say yes 18:30pm

Waiting for the response, you leant back onto your bed and simply stared at the ceiling.

Now ice-skating had always been a key interest for you. Having a mother as a retired figure skater, it allowed you to experience free skating lessons as a child, and so you could confidentally impress anyone who came along with you.

Hearing the buzz of your phone, you noticed a simple 'okay what time' appear at the top of your screen, and you simply wrote an early time which you could both agree on.

Sitting up, you walked over to your wardrobe to see if you had brought your skates.

For katsuki, two days without you almost felt like two weeks instead.

Others could say he was dramatic, but as you were both busy with extra duties, the evenings were becoming harder to hang out, leaving your primary time to be during lessons and lunch breaks.

Though he had been waiting for the date that was happening tomorrow. He had some ideas for what could interest you, however he genuinely could not pick one that would satisfy you both.

But...when a certain message was displayed across his screen, he bit his lip anxiously.

He had never gone ice skating before.

Sure he's been to areas where he's seen it happen, but he's honestly never had the chance to experience it for himself.

But he knew he couldn't back down...afterall you had actually given him an idea for the date whilst he was contemplating about it for the past week.He just hoped that his coordination wouldn't let him down on the slippery surface.