all truths and horrible dares

After walking out of the emergency room that was located at the medical centre near the hotel, you stared at the back of aizawas head as he led you towards a dark car

He stated that it would take you to a hotel, that the rest of your classmates were staying in and you couldn't help but gleam with excitement at the thought of sleeping on an actual bed.

Entering the car and calmly sitting next to the said teacher, you tried to recall the situation you were in. After waking up from your power nap, you remembered seeing bright lights and recalled the smell of fresh linen entering your nose.

You remembered Kendos betrayal as well as the competition, so you had hoped that your injury didn't cost your groups downfall as well.

Hell...the ginger bitch didn't even bother to visit you, so you didn't have the heart to deal with her tonight.

"Well done on coming first by the way."

Being the first one to break the silence, you just simply stared at the man in bewilderment at his words, stirred up in relief and confusion at the same time.

"Thank god. I really thought that we'd fail....umm...I really do hope that they enjoy the prize"

With that, you averted your head towards your lap and fiddled with the edge of your cuticles; upset at the thought that your team would have fun without you.

Though, with a firm hand placed on your shoulder, you looked up and saw the man smile slightly at you, resulting in a head tilt from your confusion.

"I did say 'your group' did I not? As you were injured from other circumstances, you still have every right to redeem the prize as your other team members. We were very impressed with your perseverance and determination, so we saw that you deserve it."

"What do you mean saw? Were there cameras?"

"Yes across the whole forest..."

Oh god you wanted to crawl up into a little hole and die of shame. That must've meant that your teachers would've seen you looking in a state which was lower than low due to the lack of washing from anyone from the past 3 days.

You also hoped that you weren't as stinky as you though you were now.

Hearing the car come to a stop, you watched aizawa unbuckle his seat belt and open the door sliding out.

Following your teacher, you gaped at the large villa/dojo styled hotel and walked inside, hearing the car drive away.

Waiting around the lobby whilst aizawa briefly talked to the receptionist, you heard him whistle you over and you followed him to an area which was closed off from the main hotel.