Outdoor mishaps

After two periods of English with Present Mic was in progress, you lazily stared at the clock on the classroom wall

Seeing as there was only 10 minutes left, you decided to lay your head down onto the desk, and face the window, watching the petals float around.

God you loved japan in spring.

However, it was also coincidentally, in direct eye view with Bakugou. You briefly stared at his side profile, nose, lips and whatever, before closing your eyes and allowing minimal darkness to enter your vision.

From the latter, the boy had tuned out the enthusiastic teachers teachings (he had already studied the content) and glanced at his right, to you.

The girl he held feelings for.

He stared at your eyelashes, than to your lips, then finally snapped out of his gaze and placed a palm on his cheek; allowing his eyes to flutter shut aswell.

Hearing the bell ring, he watched his surrounding classmates pack up their stuff and he observed their actions silently.

Calling out to Kirishima that he would catch up with him and mina later, this left them leaving the rooms with their eyebrows raised and a slight suspicion in their step.

As the classroom was left down to the two of you (tsuyu and uraraka finally leaving the room) he watched you grumbily pack your books into a burgundy bag, having woken up from the loud noise of the scraping chairs.

Letting out a small laugh at your disheveled state, he followed in pursuit and reached for his phone from his bag.

Scrolling through his apps, he waited for you to place your pens into the front pocket, causing you to pause your movements and question the reason for him still being here.

"I thought you were eating with Ejirou today?"

"Nah...let's eat together. "

Being taken back from his forwardness, you dramatically gasped and overexaggerated.

"Where's katsuki Bakugou, and what have you done to him?"

Scoffing and shoving your shoulder, you left the classroom with the blonde, leaving a purple haired classmate from afar, returning to pick up her ipod, question the two of you together.

Turning a corner, the two 3rd years had travelled to the outdoor cafeteria, a secluded section that was designated for 3rd years.

Grabbing some onigiri and a canned latte, you watched Bakugou pull his meal from the vending machine and you both turned to sit near the fountains where the sakura petals were blooming.

Laying against the tree, he settled down to sit beside you, but stared judgingly at you lying on the grass.

"Your gonna get covered in shit"