flashback: what are we?

Walking into the UA library, you sighed, noticing the busyness of the area and how each floor was occupied with someone.

You had to finish a small essay about some hero that you believed had a similar fighting style towards you, though you had forgotten that it was due in the next day.

Turning a corner, you saw the isles and isles of students and sighed with your books in hand. Finally coming to a stop, you saw a familiar bush of blonde hair peering out above a table and walked on over, hovering slightly opposite him.

Looking up at your figure, he paused his music and slipped his headphones down his neck, allowing you to speak before him.

You noticed the small headphone bump across his hair, which meant that he had probably been her for a while. You found it cute, though.

"Could I work here?" Not giving a response, he simply moved his books and allowed you to place your books down next to him, allowing your body to sit opposite.

With your leg slightly brushing against his, you began to work right away, and he left his headphones round his neck, keeping his ears free in case you wanted to talk at any point.

Glancing up every once in a while, you could see the feint mark that you had left behind onto his neck, and it made you blush thinking about it. Your eyes immediately trailed back towards your notebook.

Ever since that mini makeout session you had within your room, you had barely even talked that night.

You didn't want to brush it off as a 'heat of the moment' type of thing but what made you feel worse was the feeling of dread in case you had made him uncomfortable in any way.

Even though you knew he must've liked you back (as he initiated some of the kiss), katsuki was also stubbornly difficult to communicate his feelings with, and you weren't the best at that field either.

You wanted to be able to hold his hand every day and cuddle till dawn within his sheets, though without him or you asking that simple question, the cliche of 'what are we?', you knew that it would be too awkward to happen.

"Y/N"

Snapping you out of your daze, you looked up and stared at the tormented look on the blondes face.

"Yeah?"

Standing up quickly, his chair scraping the ground, it caused him to wince as well as  some other students to glance his way.

He simply glared at them to resume their work.

Walking over towards you, he asked you to follow him, and by grabbing your wrist, he lightly guided you throughout the room.

Walking towards the end of the library, you allowed him to move you to one of the empty study rooms that had finally cleared out; the traces of students' previous work messily drawn on the whiteboard.

Closing the door and shutting the blinds from the inside view, he grabbed you by the shoulders and stared at your now confused face.

Were you really going to make out? Right now?

Looking up at him, he simply turned away, and you paused laughing at his demeanour. You never thought that you would see your crush flustered in front of you, but hey, never say never.

"After yesterday...and like every other fucking day...God-wait..stop staring at me like that."

"Looking at what blondie? I'm just waiting for what you're gonna say."

Standing up straight, you simply moved back to sit on one of the tables, and he quickly removed his blazer and chucked it within a corner.

Kicking your feet, you watched as he walked back over to you and saw your facial expression shift as he placed his hands on either side of you.

Facing down, he quickly tapped your chin upwards and you looked up to face him.

"I- shit"

"What spit it out already"

god, you felt like you were being edged by his silence, and you simply sighed.

"I've been thinking...fuck that knowing what I want to say, but umm..."

Pulling him slightly forward by his collar, you placed a hand over his chest and felt the rapid thumps of his heart beating against your palm.

Looking up at him, you could only see a light hue burn at the apples of his cheeks, and you leant forward.

Leaning into his neck, you placed a subtle kiss right below his jaw line and smiled as he leant in towards you.

"Y/N."

Pulling back, you kept your gaze onto him and watched him finally lean forward.

Now with his body basically pressed up against you, you sat back slightly and allowed him to place a tender kiss onto your lips, letting the two of you enjoy the sweet moment.

Pulling back, he looked down with a boyish smile and sighed.

"I really fucking like you. I don't know how to say this any other way but fuck...I really do like you."

Jaw slowly lowering in surprise, you simply brought him forward and kissed his cheek, pulling back again quickly to let your foreheads touch.

"Does this mean you want to be my boyfriend? C'mon, use your words, katsuki."

"Yes I'll be your boyfriend, you moron."

Feeling the table become warmer from the blondes hand, you both smiled at each other before you pushed his face away and rolled your eyes.

"You better take good fucking care of me then kats~"

"Well you better be a good fucking girlfriend"

"Don't worry I'll be the best."

Shaking his head and muttering something under his breath, he stepped back to allow you to get up and leave the study room in order to get back to your books.

As you stood up, you grabbed his blazer from the corner of the room and as you bent over, you felt his hand lightly brush over your behind; smoothing out your skirt that had ridden up from the table.

Walking out the door and turning off the lights, you peered out cautiously to make sure that no one had saw you leave together, and almost made a dash for it when you saw momo and hakagure sat in one of the social areas.

Ducking your head under a table, you grabbed his hand and watched him fall and crash into one of the stools causing the librarian to mutter a loud 'shhh' as well as hearing some annoyed mutters of the business students.

Slowly getting up, you tried to hold your laughter hearing a streamline of curse exit his throat, and you silently walked back to your table.

Sitting back down, you allowed your legs to brush against each other like they had done once before.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Woop woop a little filler chapter of how they got together. I literally didn't realise that I hadn't written a chapter of them getting together, so I just found the comments of people freaking out over the word 'boyfriend' rlly funny. Hope it's okay and not too cliche!