The dress

I had gotten myself ready for this dinner except for choosing which dress I was going to wear. "Harry can you come up here please. I need some help with something." "Coming love!" I had 3 choices: a fitted smooth satin royal blue dress, a subtle floral airy a-line dress, or a fitted mid-length black lace dress. "Is anything wrong y/n?" He asked as he walks into the bathroom where I am wearing a full face of makeup and curled hair with only a robe covering me. "I need help picking out a dress. Will you help?" "Of course. As long as it's easy for me to take off." He smirked as he made that comment which just made me laugh. Tonight was going to be good.

I put on the blue dress first and walked out. "Oh my y/n. That is stunning!" I turned around to give him a 360 and he whistled as my back faced towards him. The next one I put on was the floral dress. Very different vibes compared to the first. Elegant. "What about this one?" "It's absolutely gorgeous on you. And I know you love flowers so you must love this dress." It's like he can read my mind because he was right. This dress was one of my favorites. I got it while I was thrifting with my friends and I have loved it ever since. The last dress was the black lace one. It had a pattern that resembled a sort of abstract art piece that was hard to pull your eyes away from. It had a Cinderella type sleeve and dipped down into a rounded v-neck. It sat just above my knees and was surprisingly easy to walk in. As I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom Harry's eyes bulged out like he had just seen a ghost but in a sort of astounded, speechless way. I had put on my favorite black heels that had an open toe and velcro ankle strap to give the dress a full effect. "Oh y/n. This one is my favorite. Why don't you wear this more often? It looks so sexy on you." "I take it that I should wear this one to the date?" "Yes. A million times yes."