Six

HongJoong's POV

The new album was set to release in just a week. My group and I were relentlessly promoting and advertising wherever possible. Our management kept us extremely busy, so conversations with Jennifer and little Harper became more and more infrequent. In fact, it had been three whole days since our last phone call. Finally, at 6 P.M my time, as soon as I arrived home in my apartment, I received a text.

"Hey, I need your help...I'm a little lost...." Jennifer's message read.

"Lost? How can I help you find your way in New York City?" I responded, laughing at her adorable sense of humor.

"No, no...which way do I go?" she asked, and that's when I noticed the attached photo.

I instantly leaped up from my couch in utter amazement! She was in SEOUL?!?! She had traveled all the way to KOREA!?!

"Youre in Korea?1?!?!" I asked her brightly.

"Yes, now tell me which way to go.. i have your address from Seongwa but I cant understand the signs..." she said. 

I rushed to reply, my fingers tapping eagerly on the screen. "Wait right there. I'm coming to get you!" Then, I grabbed my coat and raced out of the apartment like a maniac. Every second felt like an eternity as I navigated the busy streets of Seoul toward her location. My heart pounded in anticipation – a million thoughts raced through my head.

Finally, I spotted her. Jennifer stood with Harper in her arms, looking around nervously, a gentle smile forming on her lips when our eyes met. Without wasting a single moment, I wrapped them both into a tight embrace – relief and happiness washing over me.

"We missed you so much," Jennifer whispered against my shoulder, her voice shaking slightly with emotion. Harper giggled as she cuddled into our group hug, oblivious to any tiredness she should've been feeling after such a long flight.

"I missed you too," I confessed, holding them even tighter for a moment before pulling back to look at them properly. 

"I can't believe you're actually here!"Jennifer's cheeks flushed as she shifted Harper's weight in her arms. 

"Well, I wanted it to be a surprise...but then we got lost."I laughed and helped her adjust Harper's position as we began walking back to my apartment. 

"It was definitely a surprise! But what made you decide to come all the way here?"She glanced down at Harper, who had already dozed off in her arms. 

"We just couldn't stand being apart from you any longer. And with your album promotion schedule being so hectic...we thought we could help cheer you on in person.

"Touched by their dedication and love, I wrapped an arm around Jennifer's shoulders as we continued walking. 

"Thank you," I told her sincerely.