Eight

Hongjoong's POV

After we finished our wine I took her hand and led her to my bedroom. I made sure to get Harper all settle out on the living room couch with her new princess blanket we had gotten for her for my place and her bunny. Once she was settle again I went to join jennifer in my bedroom, removing my shirt as I entered the room. She smirked at me and gesture me over with her finger.

I walked over to her, admiring her beauty as she lay there on my bed. Her hair was cascading down her back, and her eyes were sparkling with mischief. I couldn't wait to explore every inch of her body.

As I leaned down to kiss her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. Our tongues danced together as we explored each other's mouths. I could feel myself growing harder with every passing moment.

I pulled away to catch my breath, and Jennifer sat up, straddling my lap. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra, tossing it aside. I couldn't believe how perfect her breasts were as they bounced free.

I reached up and took one in my hand, kneading it gently. Jennifer moaned and leaned in to kiss me again. I could feel her hands working on my belt and soon she had my pants undone and was sliding them down my legs.

I kicked them off the rest of the way as Jennifer climbed off of my lap to kneel between my legs. She looked up at me with a lustful fire in her eyes. "Do you want me?" she asked seductively.

"Yes," I replied, reaching out for her.

She bent down and kissed me again before trailing her tongue down my neck, over my chest and down my stomach. She made my cock jump with every kiss. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to have her. I sat up and pulled her back up to kiss her, my hands roaming down her torso.

I guided her back down to the bed and kissed a trail to her breasts, taking one of her nipples into my mouth and teasing it with my tongue. She moaned and arched her back for more.

I trailed my kisses down her stomach, stopping to lick her navel. She giggled a bit at that and I looked up at her, "Like that?" I asked.

"Oh yes," shereplied breathily, running her fingers through my hair.

I continued my trek south, stopping again to play with her navel ring with my tongue before working my way down her cute little bellybutton. I moved her legs apart and started to slowly lick my way into her soft pussy. She gasped with delight as I went to work.

It was everything I could do to not stop what I was doing and fuck her right there. I loved the feeling of her warm, wet pussy on my tongue. I lapped, sucking and kissing at her all the way to completion.

She moaned my name as she came in my mouth. I sucked it all up and laid down next to her. She cuddled up to me and rested her head on my chest. We laid there for a few moments, catching our breath."So, how was it?" she asked.

"It was amazing," I replied.

"You realize I'm not gonna be able to walk tomorrow," she joked. I laughed, "I'll take it all off if that's what you want," I replied.

"Maybe tomorrow night," jennifer laughed. "Right now, let's just lie here and enjoy the moment," she said, snuggling closer to me.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. I could tell she was smiling against my chest.

I woke up the next morning to Jennifer playing with my hair. I smiled and rolled over to kiss her, "Good morning."

"Mm, your hair's so soft," she mumbled, kissing me again. I chuckled and kissed her forehead. 

"Thank you... when do you leave back for new york?" I asked cautiously. I knew I had to get back to work the next day and it was a crazy few days of promotion and dance rehearsals.  I was just surprised we hadn't heard a peep from the sleeping toddler in the living room.

Jennifer sighed, "I have to leave in two days. It's back to reality, I guess." She gave me a small, melancholic smile, clearly not wanting to part ways just yet.

"I wish you could stay longer. We'll make the most of the time we have left," I promised. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of little footsteps approaching. Harper entered the room, rubbing her eyes and yawning. Jennifer immediately got up to attend to her daughter, showering her with morning kisses and hugs.

"I'm going to go get her some breakfast. Can you watch her for a moment while I get dressed?" Jennifer asked me. I nodded and happily took over Harper duty as Jennifer disappeared into the bedroom.I played with Harper in the living room, making silly faces and racing toy cars around on the floor, much to her delight. 

After a while, Jennifer came back into the living room, now fully dressed. 

"You two seem to be having so much fun," she said with a laugh, watching us race the toy cars.

 "I'm going to start on breakfast. Would you mind helping Harper get dressed?"

"Of course, not," I replied, ready to assist with the morning routine. Jennifer handed me some clothes for Harper, and we headed over to the living room together. Harper seemed in high spirits as I helped her put on her little shirt and pants, giggling and wiggling around.

"You're such a happy little girl today," I told her affectionately. Harper responded with a bright smile that reminded me of her mother's - full of warmth and light.Once we had buttoned the last snap and tied her shoes, we returned downstairs where Jennifer was busy in the kitchen making breakfast. As the smells of sizzling bacon and fresh coffee filled the air, I helped Harper into her highchair and fetched some cutlery for us to use.

With everything set on the small dining table, Jennifer brought over plates heaped with scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. We dug in eagerly – harper happy to eat as well,  talking about our plans for our last days together – determined to make them memorable.

We decided to spend the day outdoors since the sun was shining brightly, creating a perfect ambiance for some family time at a local park by a lake. With a packed picnic basket in one hand and Harper's booster seat in the other, we walked down a beautiful trail surrounded by nature.

The lake's waters sparkled beneath rays of sunlight – casting an enchanting atmosphere over the whole park. We found an idyllic spot beneath a large tree and spread out our blanket there. The three of us explored the surroundings together; walking around the lake's shore, collecting pretty stones or colorful leaves which Harper insisted on cherishing as though they were rare treasures. Her exuberance was contagious, and both Jennifer and I found ourselves laughing and playing along with her discoveries.

Feeling hungry, we returned to our picnic spot for lunch. Inside the basket, Jennifer had packed a delightful assortment of sandwiches, fruit, and snacks. We chatted while enjoying our meal – discussing everything from Harper's new shell and rock discoveries. 

"I really love it here," she said, looking around Korean Rock Park. 

"You should stay," I said suddenly. She looked over at me in shock and she seemed frozen. Uh OH.