One

"Dat bitch ass nigga got one more time, on my people!" Juanita cusses. You raised an eyebrow and giggled, "I mean, you did start it, Nita." You mumbled, trying to do your homework for Monday morning but between Juanita's rants and Rashida blasting music, you couldn't concentrate for the life of you. Juanita sucks her teeth, "Baby, you suppose to be on my side." She snaps. You closed your journal, "I am on your side, bae. I'm jus pointing out the obvious." You shrugged. Rashida tilts her head, "Sooo... she get a pet name, but I don't?" She questions. You opened your mouth to say something but choose not to as your words would be used against you regardless. Juanita mean mugs Rashida, "Don't play wimme." She says to the light skin girl.

Once again, you blew a breath as Juanita and Rashida argued. You closed your book loudly, "I'm done with this." You muttered and got up to lay on your bed. Your arms were sprawled out on either side of you, listening to the girls argue. Rashida and Juanita had a weird friendship. They were friends, had each other's back and would tussle over each other on anyday. But, they also fought a lot. Sometimes physical, most of the times just argued. But the chemistry and... love? Between these two ran deep, they're basically sisters without the label.

After some minutes, it got unnaturally quiet. You tensed a little when you felt weight on both sides of your body. Rashida's head was on your chest while Juanita buried her head in the crook of your neck. Your body almost instantly relaxed. It was rare that these two were at peace like this. Juanita was almost always angry and Rashida is just... Rashida, "Y'all comfortable?" You quietly laughed out. Both girls nodded slowly with their eyes closed.

Before you knew it, they were knocked out. You huffed quietly. This would have been the time to do your homework, but of course, both girl's legs were over yours and they had their arms around your body. You gently pried both girls arms and legs off of your body before quietly moving off of the bed. While you enjoyed how comfortable you felt, you had to finish your homework. You took a deep breath before turning on your lamp and opening your book again.

You hooked your laptop up to your Bluetooth speaker and turned it all the way down before going to your Summer Walker station, humming slightly when you hear the start of Constant B******t feel your ears. Unlike the rest of your Jobs class, you were quiet and hated the fact they always disrespected every teacher that dared step in their class. You took your work seriously and while your classmates loved you, they also clowned you, but you never took what they said or did to heart as you grew up with most of them.

You palmed your baggy basketball shorts, tapping your pencil on your desk while tilting your head at the question on the paper in front of you. You wrote down your answer before putting your pencil down and picking up your ice coffee and taking a sip. Yea, ice coffee at 9 in the night. As you went back to pick up your pencil, your phone rung. You tilted your head and pushed answer and putting it on speaker, "Hello?" You say quietly,

"Wassup, nerd!" Trayvon laughs out. You flashed a soft smile, "Hey, Tray." You greeted. Trayvon laughs a little, "Ayo, Rashida nem wit you, gang?" You looked over to see Rashida with her arms around Juanita's waist and her head on the darker skin girl's shoulder. What made you shudder a bit was that both of the girls were looking at you through hooded eyes, "Yeah. Why?" You reponded, leaning back in your spinning chair and looking away from the duo, "Damn, gang. If Ian kno any better I'd say y'all niggas fuckin!" You shook your head at the younger boy's cackle,

"Butt, I was askin cuz I know you already did they shi, could you do my homework, bro? I would do it, but ion understand the shi." Trayvon asks. You smirked, "You gon pay me?" You asked making him suck his teeth. You laughed a little, "I'm playin, Tray. I'll do it. I have nun better to do. You know I got you." You say in a soft voice. Trayvon hums, "Preciate it. You do not how much I'm grateful fo you, gang. Don't tell nobody I said that shi either." He says honestly.

You and Trayvon had a weird friendship. He always teased you but wouldn't hesitate to go to war over you either, "I won't, Tray." You laughed out. Trayvon laughed with you, "Goodnight, love you, gang." He says. You nodded, "Love you to, lil bro." You hung up and shook your head, your hair moving a little, "You do too much for that nigga." You heard Juanita mutter sleepily.

You looked over. Rashida pulled Juanita closer to her and buried her face in the crook of the darker girl's neck, "Fuck, Rashida! Personal space, man." Juanita snaps softly. The lighter skin girl smiles before laughing a little, "I'm sorry. You know I like holding someone when I sleep." She says, hiding her nervousness. Juanita sighs before making herself comfortable in Rashida's embrace.

You hummed at Juanita's, "I mean, I don't mind doing Tray's work. We-" "Grew up togetha, nigga we know. We all grew up togetha. Me, you, Rashida, Bobby, Tyrone, Tray and Devonte. We all used to be at yo house when..." You looked down and nodded.

Rashida stares at Juanita with a mean mug who flashed a nervous expression, "When my mama was alive. You don't gotta cut yoself off, Nita. It don't bother me as much." You finished. Rashida nods, "I miss mama Y/ln forreal. She was the only one that gave a damn bout all of us." She mutters. You smiled, "She always said y'all were all her children. Everytime somebody asked her how many children she had, she said seven." You laughed out. This caused Juanita and Rashida to laugh too, "Man, mama Y/ln didn't play about us, ongod!" Rashida says.

You nodded and let a content smile rest upon your lips, "She didn't." You agreed before going silent and letting your music fill your ears once more.

A/n
Honestly they so fine😭 I couldn't NOT make a fanfic.