Two

Morning

You oddly liked the fact that Juanita and Rashida loved your clothes. When they spend the night, they both wore one of your shirts considering you were quite a bit taller than them. They never bothered to pack their own clothes as you had a closet full that you barely wore sometimes. You leaned back in your chair, resting your chin on your fist as you looked at the duo sleep. You didn't find it weird, you were just a little overprotective and plus, you just finished Trayvon's homework and couldn't go back to sleep.

You looked at how Rashida had one resting on Juanita's thigh and the other propped behind her head for comfort. You also looked at how Juanita would move a little closer to Rashida with one of her hands resting on top of Rashida's wrist. It was funny looking at how close the girls were when they bumped heads constantly. Juanita shifted a bit before opening her eyes, almost instantly making eye contact with you. You wore a pair of basketball shorts and a sports bra as you hated having on too many layers when going to sleep, "Good morning." You say softly, finally tearing your eyes away from the girls.

You heard a slight shuffle and after a few seconds, you felt weight on your lap making you groan a little. You gently placed your hands on the darker skin girl's thighs as she buried her face into your shoulder. Juanita let out a shaky sigh, feeling you run your finger tips up and down her thighs. You felt yourself shift a bit when Juanita placed soft kisses up your shoulder, "Stop that freaky shit, Nita." You joked making the younger girl laugh a little,

"You know yo gay ass love that." Juanita jokes back before sitting up a bit. Both of you looked over at Rashida who was still sleeping, "She barely gets sleep at home... it's nice seeing her sleeping and not paranoid." Juanita says honestly. You nodded slowly, "Yea. She's at peace. I love that." You muttered. Juanita places a hand on your shoulder, "You make us feel safe. We feel at peace with you..." She says in a soft voice. Hearing the vulnerability in Juanita's voice made you blink a little. The normally aggressive and angry girl was not even present.

You let yourself look into the younger girl's eyes. You almost felt yourself heat up under her gaze. She looked at you with so many emotions at once that you almost melted, "How? I don't do anything." You asked quietly. Juanita was about to respond until you two heard a soft groan. You both looked over to see Rashida moving a little before she slowly opened her eyes. She looked at you two with an unreadable expression before lower her gaze with a slight scrunched up face.

Juanita almost instantly gets off of your lap and walks over to Rashida. The slight taller girl raises Rashida's chin up a bit and just looks at her. It was like no words had to be shared between the two. The lighter skin girl's expression softened almost instantly. You looked away. It had to be a friend thing, but your mind was elsewhere at the moment,

"We feel at peace with you..."

You didn't do anything. Why do both girls feel so at peace with you, but so aggressive with your group. Everyone in the group has known each other for the same amount of time. Juanita points downstairs, "I'm finna go make us breakfast." She says. You chuckled, "I knew you was a house wife." Juanita bucks at you making you raise your hands up in defense, "Go kill yoself." Juanita says before walking out of the room, almost bumping into your father,

"Pop Y/ln... do you want breakfast?" She asks. Your father just flashed a broken smile before nodding and walking away. Juanita's expression softened, "It's going to be ok, Pops." She says quietly making the man stop in his tracks for a split second before continuing his journey to his room.

You watched as Rashida slowly got out of the bed. You already knew where she was coming to so you opened your arms. Rashida rubs her eyes before walking over to you and straddling your lap, like Juanita did before. This time, you placed your hands a little below Rashida's ass, "How'd you sleep?" You asked, grateful that both girls didn't have morning breath as Rashida quickly cover her mouth to yawn, "I slept good..." She mutters quietly, placing both of her hands on your shoulders.

You giggled a little, noticing that both of her eyes had yet to open and if they were open, you couldn't tell, "I'm glad. You looked so at peace." You commented quietly. Rashida's sweet laugh filled you ears, "Please, if you had 10 siblings that ran around your house all day, any rest away from them is peaceful!" She says. You smiled a little, "That's good, you need your rest." You stated, gently cupping her cheek. You looked at the younger girl in awe as she slowly closed her eyes and leaned into your touch, letting out the softest sigh.

She opens her eyes after a few seconds to make eye contact with you. Just like Juanita, she held a look with so many emotions in one. Rashida leans in a little, only jumping back a bit when Juanita comes into the room, "Breakfast is ready." She says, waving them over. Rashida gets up from your lap leaving you stunned.

 Rashida gets up from your lap leaving you stunned

Did Rashida just try to kiss me?