Three

Quiet pants filled your ears as the darker skin girl squirmed under your touch. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open. The girl's hands gripped your shoulders and she was grinding her hips against you. She wasn't resisting but she wasn't moving either. You felt her body stiffen for a moment and then relax again.You knew what she wanted. Her breathing was getting heavier as you ran your hands down her sides to her hips.

She was so soft, your fingers sinking into her flesh with ease. Your thumbs rubbed over her hipbones as you moved your hands up her sides, cupping her breasts through her shirt. She sighed softly as you did this. You felt her nipples hardening beneath your palms, "You're so beautiful, Nita..."

You shot up from your sleep, gasping loudly. You looked to your left to see Rashida sleep and to your right to see Juanita sleeping peacefully as well. You cringed pulling the covers off of you, revealing your hardened member showing through your basketball shorts, "Fuck!" You snapped quietly, closing your eyes,

"Y/n..."

You quickly looked to your left to see Rashida's eyes slowly opening. You swallowed hard, hoping and praying that the light skin girl wouldn't look down, "Y-Yea?" You questioned, trying to get rid of the thoughts that plagued your mind. Rashida furrows her eyebrows, "Why you so... scared?" She asks, eying you up and down before quickly looking back down, "Oh..." Rashida mumbles. You buried your face in your hands, feeling tears well up in your eyes. Only Rashida and Juanita knew how insecure you were about your extra body part, "That shit's normal, Y/n. You don't have to be embarrassed bout that." She reassured. You shrugged, "I-I know, but it's weird because I'm around you two a-and-" "I guarantee you we do not give a fuck, we know you not like that. That's why we don't care about spending the night here. Plus, you our best friend, Y/n. We love you, all of you." Rashida snaps quietly. You roughly rubbed your eyes, "You right..." You muttered, hugging yourself a little.

(Yea ummm... explicit content ahead, yup already in the third chapter.)

After a few moments of silence, you started to get a little embarrassed that you were still hard in front of your best friend, before before you could get up, you felt a hand on your thigh. You gasped quietly as Rashida gently palms you through your shorts. You were already hard, but the touch of her hand made it throb and twitch. She traced a line up your shaft with her index finger. "Mmm," you moaned quietly, blushing right after. Rashida's fingers danced around your member as she looked at you. She bit her lip and quietly says, "I want to see it..." You slowly nodded, letting her gently pull down your shorts and boxers, exposing your... not so little friend.

"Oh my god..." Rashida says in awe. You smiled nervously at her reaction before hesitatly reaching out to feel her breasts. Her nipples were already erect and poking through the fabric of your shirt that she was wearing. The lighter skin girl let out a small gasp when you touched them, and unconsciously leaned forward, giving you better access before running her thumb over the tip of your member making you tense up a bit.

Rashida giggled softly as you tried to relax, and then began to slowly stroke your member. It felt amazing to you. Rashida leaned back and looked into your eyes. Her tongue darted out to lick her lips as she continued to slowly stroke you, "You're so big..." she whispers, still awestruck. You nodded wordlessly as she continues to stroke you. Juanita stirs a little in her sleep and wakes up, her jaw dropping slightly at the sight in front of her.

You felt your eyes roll back. Your best friend's touch was incredible, and you could feel yourself getting closer to orgasm. She sensed this, and began to speed up her movements. Juanita slowly sits up, feeling a little bit left out. She gently wrapped her fingers around your throat making you gasp quietly. She tilts your head to the side before gently kissing your shoulder. Rashida looks up in temporary shock before giggling a little.

You whimpered softly as you felt your climax approaching, "I'm gonna cum..." you cried quietly.

Rashida bites her lip and Juanita stops her gentle assault on your neck, "Cum for me/her..." Both girls whispered. You closed your eyes, your hips bucking forward. Both girls watched in awe as you cried out a little, hitting your high. You came all over Rashida's hand and stomach area. When you came to your senses, you quickly shot up and pulled up your shorts before running into the bathroom. Both of the girls wanted to call for you, but choose against it as she knew you were probably embarrassed. Rashida looked down at herself and cringed while Juanita laughs, knowing that the lighter skin girl had to clean that up.

A/n at first I wrote this to where it was just you and Rashida but then I'd have to incorporate Juanita somehow finding out and that was too much work so I just made it to where Juanita was included.