002

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

━─━────༺༻────━─━

The very moment she opens her apartment door, she sees the face of the last person she wants to see. 

Yeah, just kidding. It was no one. Nada. Nothing but plain life-giving air. 

You see, our generic main character here is way too into cliché mangas. She inadvertantly believes that she needs to prepare for such situations. High court told her she needed to prepare herself for part two of yesterday's shenangins. 

Jiah took a long sigh before placing a foot outside her door. 

*click*

Jiah almost choked.

HIGH COURT WAS RIGHHTT!!!

The adjacent door click open, a palm still gripped onto the door handle from the inside.

Both their jaws went slack.

Well, not both of theirs. the boy had the half of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in his mouth. So his jaw was half slack, enough to keep the sandwich from dropping to the floor. 

There he was. The gorgeous young man from yesterday. Except he wasn't very traditionally gorgeous at 5 in the morning. He was wearing whatever  was his attempt to formal wear. An extremely impoverished attempt in her opinion. 

A coat barely sticking from falling off his body. two or three buttons of his soiled white shirt stayed intact while fortunately, the coat covered up whatever the rest of the other buttons were unable to. Thankfully for Jiah, his pants and belt seemed to do their job well. 

On the bright side, one thing that didn't change about the guy, was once again, how flawlessly beautiful he seemed despite everything he was in he middle of. His freshly washed hair was still dripping, yet it only seemed to add to his physical advantage. The dude was truly blessed. 

"Can i recommend you to a model scouting agency?"

"Wha-"

"Nothing." Jiah internally face palmed herself.

The moment turned quite awkward, since neither of them knew how to react to the bizzare situation. 

The very moment, both characters had decided something

Jiah decided she was going to keep reading her mangas. 

Handsome guy decided...na i don't really know. i just narrate Jiah's part of the story. 

He eyed himself from head to toe. 

"I pay you. you keep mouth shut." The guy blurted with the most serious of faces.