004

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

"And then, you add your broth." Jiah stirred the pot while the Felix watched in awe, wearing a pink polk-a-dot apron round his waist when he'd barely done any work but drool his mouth full. 

"ohh! Leee knaur, look she's addin the BROTH!"

"Yes Felix i can see that. Just so you know, you don't have to shout out every single ingredient she's adding." Lee know replied whilst laying on the couch and absent-mindedly watching tv, finally glad he could get his hand off babysitting the drunk adult.

"And then we had the finally ingredient, a pinch of salt." Jiah narrated to him like she were on a cooking show.

"OMGGG LEE KNAURRRR SHE ADDED THE LAST INGREDIENTTTT! WE'RE DONE!" Felix squealed, recieving a heaving sigh from the latter in reply.

A few minutes later, Jiah, Felix and three bowls of hot warm soup joined a drowsy lee know on his lving room couch. Felix's slurping could be heard from the hallways. 

Jiah poked lee know in the shoulder with her elbow to get the attention of a barely awake Lee know. "Just in case you forget, I'm getting paid extra for that cooking class i took for your toddler. plus that kuromi apron you rented out from me is getting washed  twice, wrung and dried before you return it back to me, get that."

 He let out a low chuckle in reply. "Sure. anything to get him off my back. You willing to get hired for any longer?" 

"We did a bit of bonding over our shared love of cooking..and eating, but sorry sir, that load's yours to carry." Jiah returned a quick smile.

"Too bad he's staying half a semester."

"Semester? you're studying?"

"Yeah. In College. Trinity university college."

Jiah let out an enormous gasp. 

Felix wracked his head to their direction. "I know right? isn't it just bizarre that Lee know owns a body harness?" He giggled until his smile faded when lee know's glare had him realising that was not what they were talking about.

"Uhm..we, we'll get back to that later." She murmered, questionably. "What i meant to say was, I go to the same college!!"

"You..do?"

"Yeah! How come we don't see each other though?"

"i don't know? let me guess. Maybe it could be....because our college has over 10 different departments and over a thousand student."

"Oh yeah..i kinda forgot." She scratched the top of her head with an awkward smile.

"How can you possible even forgetting something like-" He sighed. "Nevermind. And even if you do ever happen to see me, don't you dare come talk to me."

"WHA- How cruel!" She pouted. "I thought we were very besties now!"

"Ok let me re-phrase that. If you do ever happen to see me, i'll pay you to not come talk to me."

"Can you maybe please refrain from bribing please for absolutely everything?!"

"What do you even suppose i should do with my father's money?"

"I don't know...maybe something USEFUL WHILE YOU'RE AT IT?!"

"Like what? shutting you out my apartment after i throw a bundle of money at you because i can?"

"YEAH SURE GO AHEAD! BEST WAYS TO USE MONEY INDEED!"

Minutes pass. The man did indeed throw the Jiah out of his house and dramactically throw a bundle of hundred dollar notes at her.

She was astounded, dumb founded, staggered, stunned, startled, furious ect. ect."He really just threw me out of his house!"she scoffed.

 She leaned to the door, knocking on it hard. "You really just threw me out of your- WAIT WAIT! MY VERY EXPENSIVE BUY ONE GET ONE FREE PACK OF HIMALAYAN SALT IS ON YOUR KITCHEN SLAB! GIVE IT TO MEE! GIVE IT BACKKKKKK!"

A few minutes later, the door clicked open. 

"Don't you dare throw it on the floor." Jiah warned, glaring.

"I won't!" a cutesy voice replied as a hand carefully placed the packet on the door mat, giving the packet a pat on the top as well.

Jiah's eyes got watery. "Thank you Felix~" she replied with utmost gratitude.

"Don't worry! I'll talk to him for you." He said, before the door clicked closed.

She sighed.

A few seconds later a voice roared from behind the door. 

"HOW DARE YOU THROW HER OUTTTTTTTTTT! HOW DO YOU SUPPOSE I'M GOING TO LEARN HOW TO COOK NOWWW?! YOU DUMB *$^&!31$! LITLLE #$%^*&4114%^! HOW COULD YOU-"(the following text has been censored due to foul language usage against community guidlines by a Mister Lee Felix)

Jiah silently creeped back into her apartment after being the cause of the thunder storm currently occurring the neighboring apartment. 

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════