005

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

There. There it was. The email her teacher sent her, informing on the topics of the marking scheme for her main subject, Psychology. 

Through the lens of her eyes, 'VIVA - 20 marks' seemed to have been typed out in red ink with angry exclamation marks. Sweat dripped down her neck. It did not help that this oral test would be conducted infront of the rest of the class as well. 

She knew this is going to happen. Eventually. But she'd hoped she would have let gone of this phobia of people by then. But it never seemed to come close to that day. 

It wasn't the subject that scared her. Infact, she'd more knowledge on psychology than any other student her current age when she was about ten, that too on her own research. It was the only subject that she could proudly reply to having excelled in. So the expectations are high, incredibly high. By her teachers who see much potential in her, by the principle who hopes to get a topper for the interschool rankings, by her friends who support her, and finally, by her dear parents who depend on her as an only child.

All these factors only weighed her down as she tried to overcome her social anxiety, the fear of being judged. It is even more embarrassing by the fact that this excellent psychology nerd couldn't even figure out the psychology behind fixing this phobia of hers.

So there she sat, slumped up with the largest hunchback recorded in history, sweating buckets, thinking about the moment she disgraces everyone who supports her by probably fainting on the platform.

The test wasn't near though..she had about two month's time to procrastinate this information. But she doubts she should just forget about this detail and enjoy her freedom till she can. She needs to do something, quick. 

Bribe the teacher? Work on her social skills? 

Suddenly, the doorbell to her apartment starts to ring abruptly, having the poor woman fall off her chair. The fact that the ringing continued without a break as if someone finger was taped onto the switch gave Jiah the perfect description to who was behind the door.

"What?" She slammed door open to speak.

"Felix wants to invite you to dinner." Minho spouted, with the deadliest of glares.

Someone from behind the opposite door shouts, "YOU  WANT TO INVITE HER FOR DINNER, MINHO!YOU !"