Bio (Changed)

So now we got the intro or more so the prologue to Y/n out of the way we can move on to the beginning of main story
But for now it's the Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Appearance: you decide what you look like

Alias: Psycho killer, black spider, reaper

Age: your choice, but it's around late 20s
because kiwi is about that age a bit older but should work.

Gender: Male

Everything else is your choice

Origin: ???

Occupation: MaxTech Team leader (former)
Merc/edgerunner, netrunner, mostly solo

Clothes:

I just love coats so much and the blade runner outfit is really cool

Weapons:

The Amnesty RevolverAnd of course the legendary monowireAnd cyberdeck with all the quick hacks and all

And of course the legendary monowire
And cyberdeck with all the quick hacks and all.
(Sorry if I don't list 'em right now I don't have them in mind)
Well except from:
Suicide, short circuit, contagious, weapon jam and blinding optics.
You also have the legendary Optics
(I think it's koroschi but I'm not sure)

Car:

The Quadra Type-66 640 TSIt's Matt black with Purple details, the inside is also dark gray and the inside lights are purple(Just have this pick of the car)

It's Matt black with Purple details, the inside is also dark gray and the inside lights are purple
(Just have this pick of the car)

Backstory on how you came to be a MaxTech team leader: you and Jackie are long friends you met about 3 years before you got to MaxTech. You worked both as small mercs to get in the big leagues. You always had a talent for tech and hacking so you decided to use that, everything else you learned over the years in night city its natural. Because of that you also began using the monowire since it was more your style then the other options. You began to work as a merc and you were good at it, a good fighter to especially with quick hacks and small arms in combo. Then one fait full day a cyberpsycho attack. You were right in the middle of it. You took him down before MaxTech could arrive that was in 2068. They then gave you a job and not long after you became a team leader. The reason you were promoted so fast is simple. Most of the MaxTech units are former cyberpsychos so you as a normal guy who was just good at what he dose were put in charge of a unit and was able enough to take out whoever has another cyberpsychosis. But then weird mission popped up and you began to ask questions. It led to Arasaka but before you could find out anything you were offed.

Since then it's been two years (current year) 2075
You were know before MaxTech because of your good work but you then gained an infamy for being a MaxTech. The ruthlessness of them was well known.
In the two years you were back to the streets you build yourself up again. You were known as a reliable and good merc/netrunner even in the afterlife. MaxTech tried to come after you once but they went back to headquarters with casualties and since then left you be because it was not worth it, you had no real information on them anyway.