The ice begins to melt

Im not dead! But it took me awhile to figure out in wich direction this story would go.
Well anyhow here we are with a new chapter.
_________________________________

It's been a few weeks since the first day of Lucy's training, in that time she learned quickly and made huge progress. I also had dates? Or rather Interactions with kiwi. Sometimes when we had a free day I would drive with her to eat something and then drop her off, at first I could count her words spoken to me on two hands and half of that is the order of her food.
But the last two time we talked a bit about Lucy's progress and netrunning.

We got a job about a Malestrom base with numerous hostages, or rather a a job to kill them and find the remains of chopped up people.

We all arrived at a old food canning factory on the outskirts of night city. Well Lucy isn't with us on this one, why? No idea she isn't a very open person. It was early evening.

Main: so like normal kiwi will do surveillance and we go in.

Pillar: yeah yeah we know the stick.

Dorio: shut up Pillar you almost got clipped last time!

Pillar did an over dramatic sigh and hung his body forward.
Meanwhile me and kiwi just watched them argue.
And kiwi held a hand to her face in disappointment.

You: what a bunch of idiots

Kiwi: you can say that again

On Mains face popped a nerv.

Main: shut up and let's get going!

Dorio and Pillar went quit and began to follow main.

You: well then.

Kiwi: try to keep them alive

You: sure

I also followed main and the others to the factory.

Pillar: how do these fucker always take over like hole factory's and have a big presence in night city itself?

Dorio: cause they fuck like rabbits.

Pillar: what dose that mean?

Main: it means that they multiply to fucking fast.

Why did I decide to get in a crew with these idiots? What have I done wrong to deserve this... never mind I did some fucked up shit.

We then heard kiwi over comms.

Kiwi: well I got into the system and have eyes on sun fucked up shit but nothing out of the ordinary for Malestrom, although the cameras for the inner courtyard and gate are down.

Main: fucking Malestrom and how there idiocy helps them out.

We each the gate and there was nothing strange so we opened it and got in.
We followed the entrance until we reached the end of the building and the inner courtyard that was to the right.
We walked around the building to see that there was an army of Malestrom with Maschine guns waiting.

Pillar: ah shit

Malestrom: you fuckers killed breaker an got lured right into our trap.

Dorio: we're you his girlfriend or what?!

Malestrom: big words for someone who's about to die. Shoot these fuckers!