Foreign Emotions

Im sitting at home on my windowsill again just staring outside and thinking. It's been about two days since we did the dirty work.
I had a training session with Lucy and she is incredibly talented with the monowire.
But something has been nagging me, the guy we killed wasn't out for fame or money but to give to the poor and help families in need. These past two days have been different, I feel bad about what we did. But if we didn't the corpos would have then more people would have been killed.
But I don't know what to do, I'll just go to our place and see if main got anything new. I put on my usual outfit and make my way to the car.

I arrived a bit later at the place and make my way inside. Main was there same as Dorio. When he saw me he looked annoyed.

Main: come on again?! You and Kiwi just can't stay away ok our day off!

You: well what can I say, I just like to see your annoyed face.

Dorio: get kiwi and delta.

You: alright alright you need to calm down.

Main: just because you have no lady doesn't mean you can get in the way of the ones that do!

You: there is no reason for me to have "a lady"

Main: well you should find a girl, maybe then you wouldn't be so robotic and cold

You: maybe, but we will never know.

Dorio: ok you two enough flirting, get kiwi and get out of here!

I made my way in the backroom we're kiwi was laying in her cold ice bath, her feet are up on the bathtub and she is smoking a cigarette.

Kiwi: can these two do anything else then fuck all day long.

You: probably not

Kiwi gave out a long sigh.

Kiwi: I guess we all have our own way of dealing with this shit existence we call life

You: yeah, but I suggest we practice our philosophy elsewhere before we have to listen to them.

Kiwi: you're right about that.

Kiwi threw her cigarette to the side. Her slim body sliding out the water. From her short blonde hair, Cold drops dripping on her body, they running down her features. The water in her body shining and the drops glowing from the greenish light emitting from the bathtub. The shadows cast from the lights further highlighting her features. I was a stunned for a moment and for some reason what main said came into my mind. "well you should find a girl, maybe then you wouldn't be so robotic and cold." This wasn't the first time I've seen her like this, but it's feels different seeing her. You can watch enough naked woman everywhere but with her it just feels different.

Kiwi: are you done staring?

You: sorry.

I rub the back of my head. She doesn't really care and steps out of the bathtub drys herself and put on her clothes. I just turned around and waited until she was done.

Kiwi: come on let's get out of here before all we hear is moaning.

You: I can't agree more.

We walked out of the backroom and straight to the door, ignoring Dorio and main who were already in a heated make out session.
We walked out of the door with it closing behind us.
Kiwi gave me a look, I didn't realize and was lost in thought about the hole contract with the corpos.

Kiwi: wanna grab a smoke outside before we go?

You: sure.

We lean against the wall, and both light a cigarette of our own.