A energetic sister and a new client

Sup you simps! I guess you know who's coming to the team. Well let's go!
I know it's a bit late but I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year.
_________________________________

It has been a few days since our almost demise. Kiwi and I have been talking a bit more then before, nothing out of the ordinary. But today Pillar wanted to get a new crew member.
We all were in the base and waited for him to come.
Main, Dorio and kiwi sat on the couch in the middle, while I leaned against the wall behind the couch.
The smoke of my and Kiwi's cigarette joined together as it went up in the air. Lucy was otherwise occupied, don't know what, she's still very secretive about everything.
Then finally after a long while pillar opened the door and walked inside.

Pillar: What's up fuckers!

He yelled and kiwi sighed in annoyance.

Main: where is this fresh blood?

Pillar: she's right here.

Pillar took a step to the side and revealed a small girl, lightly clothes with bluish green skin and pink tattoos. Her hair was a light mint green color.

Everyone's thoughts (except Pillar and Rebecca): a kid?! Don't tell me pillar did something with her?

Dorio: the fuck you can't drag a kid here and why is she barely wearing anything?!

Rebecca: huh! The hell you mean kid! I'm 19 years old you hag!

Everyone was stunt for a second.

You: what is your name?

Rebecca: I'm Rebecca this assholes sister.

She pointed at Pillar with her thumb, like a sideways thumps up.

Everyone's thoughts (except pillar and Rebecca): he has a Sister?!

Main: well anyway, what can you bring to the table?

Rebecca: can't really hack and stuff but give me guns and you have-

Pillar: a raging hamster with handguns!

He interrupted her and she popped a vain on her forehead.

Rebecca: give me a gun and ILL POP YOUR HEAD!

You: we're have you worked before?

Rebecca stopped raging at her brother and looked back at us.

Rebecca: I was a Moxx so I know how to mess people up.

Pillar: and how to fuck them.

Rebecca: I'll rip your Crome out of your head!

Kiwi held a hand to her head and did a long sigh.
I looked at her.

You: your not getting a break mh, now there's two of them.

She just gave me a side eye. Then Main stood up while Pillar was still trying not to get killed by his sister.

Main: well let's go we have a client waiting.

Dorio: so formal, he's a Corpo ass wanting us for the dirty work. You know the dangers of that!

Main: then we'll just have to watch out, now come on!

So we all went somewhere dark and disgusting were all corpos do business that is "not legal" but who cares at this point. This city is the definition of breaking any law there is.
We arrived under a bridge in a dark corner somewhere. Main sat in the open side door of his new Van after the last one, well left with a bang.
Dorio was standing besides him and leaned against the van, Pillar an Rebecca were sitting on the roof of the van with there legs dangling down.
Kiwi was leaning against my car and tapped away on her data pad while smoking as usual.
I was also leaning against the side of my hood besides kiwi, fidgeting with my monowire.