An addition to the Crew

( sorry i didn't do a chapter for a few days I got sick. But let's continue we're we left of)

I walked in my server room and began to fill my bathtub with water and ice. I wasn't really tired jet so finding out who that girl really was, was more interesting then sleep. I took off my clothes, revealing surgical scars all over my body, from the legs up to my neck. They were gifts from my interaction with the mega corp Arasaka. I then got in the ice bath and and jacked the cable in the port on my Neck, Falling inside of the net. It's like falling asleep but behind awake at the same time. I started by searching in Arasaka's database for Lucy or netrunner experiments. Since she didn't seem to be working for them, she must be running from them and that means she has to be some kind of experiment. That reminds me of me. To that she can hack arasaka ICE incredibly fast, only a few people should be capable of that. And maybe I find out about the other to. But all of them seem like the people you'd expect in Night City.

After a few hours

I got out of the bathtub with not much to speak for. To that I almost got fried by a Saka netrunner. The only thing I found was a bio of her with everything redacted except the picture were she looked like a kid so the information was pretty much useless. I found out about some thing about finding a legacy of the Arasakas but that's it. And lastly a report of escaped children from a some facility. The search was not that prosperous, but I could try to bluff to get the hole story. If that doesn't work I just have to reveal my past to hopefully get her to open up. I stood up and walked out of the little room, I saw the sun rise already. We are similar in some ways and it would feel nice to have someone that understands you. Since I escaped from arasaka as well.

I didn't wanna go to sleep now because the suns already going up, I am not a stranger to staying up a few days in a row. I-
My thought process was interrupted by a call from rouge.

You: yeah?

Rouge: the new guys have brought the package and without trouble, her is you cut.

You: they took longer then I thought.

Rouge: just because you can go to days on end without sleep doesn't mean everyone else can.

You: yeah yeah

Rough: so how were they?

You: I treated them like baby's to test there patients and well they just went along with it to get the job done. They are good at there job and work well together so everything's fine.

Rouge: good to know. Anyway I got business to deal with.

You: see ya.

Rouge hung up and I prepared for the day. I then put on the same looking clothes from yesterday but of course fresh, well except the boot and coat. And since my other one are covered in blood from these malestrom fuckers. Anyway I walked out and made my way to my car. Before I drove anywhere I parked in front of the mega building because of the Nudel stand there and got something to eat. While eating I got a message from Rouge.

Rouge: hey just wanted to give you the number of the big man. Since you were so impressed with them you can babysit them a bit longer. Also got a new job for you and your new friends, details attached.

She probably meant Main. When I finished eating I got back to my car and lit a smoke before calling main.

Main: Yeah what do you want?

You: Main it's me from yesterday.

Main: what do you want?

You: I want to meet with you all again got another job.

Main: already? Yeah why not I'll send you the coordinates were we can meet.

He hung up and I got the coordinates to some place on the outskirts of night city.