The Desperate

We just got a contract a few hours ago and I'm searching the net for something interesting. But there is nothing, well nothing unusual, some guy thinks he's a big shot and try's to rob a Corpo. I unplug from the net. I lay there in the ice bath and put on a cigarette.

You: this is stupid! If shit goes down the tyger claws will be on our ass. Maybe Wakako has reason and listens to me.

After that I got out of the ice bath, put on some underwear and shirt. I sat down on my couch and called her up.

Wakako: yes?

You: hey this is Y/n.

Wakako: ah Black Spider what can I do for you?

You: I have some unfortunate info that you certainly won't like.

Wakako: I have a feeling you're right.

You: one of your tyger claw gang leaders stole from Militech.

Wakako: ugh that is really not good and I have a feeling who.

You: that's not all.

Wakako: well come on spit it out.

You: militech hired me and our Crew to take him out.

Wakako: ...

You could only hear a long sigh from the other end of the connection.

Wakako: well if militech has all the info on them and already sends mercs then he is not saveable, please make sure to keep this low and I will remind them that they should not steal from the Corpos.

You: I wanted to inform you before so we won't get in a gang fight.

Wakako: yes of course. Although this is not a good situation I rather have you handle it then the Corpos.
I will tell them why he's taken out and to leave you alone.

You: thanks your a great help Wakako.

Wakako: the feeling is mutual. Well then, see you. Hopefully under better circumstances.

You: you to Wakako.

She then hangs up and I light another cigarette.

Tomorrow will not be a good day.

I finish the cigarette, then go to sleep.
I wake up the next day early, sun is rising while i sit on the windowsill. About three hours later Main calls me.

You: what's up Main?

Main: hey yeah, you got to do something for me.

You: what is it?

Main: look I'll send you a bit of money and you got to pick up a part from my supplier.

You: why?

Main: because I have to buy some equipment and won't make it to the meeting, it's important.

You: alright send me the address and Eds

I put on my regular outfit and make my way to my car. I also got a text from Main in wich he said that the supplier will use a code sentence, "Snakes are cute aren't they" and as answers "no they smell like fish" well I don't think many people say that as normal maybe nomads. Not thinking about it long I made my way to the meeting spot. It of course was an alleyway but this one was big enough to drive in with my car. So I parked inside and leaded against the car to wait.
The supplier was supposed to be here in about 20 minutes so I just stood there browsing the net and smoking.
About 25 minutes later a middle aged woman with red hair and medic jacket comes inside the alley.
She walks past me but then suddenly stops. I just stand there smoking, like always.