So free time?

(Hey... Um yeah so I'm very sorry for dying and not making a new chapter. I don't know why but I just have these phases we're I can write very much and then I just don't have any motivation or ideas to continue the stuff I wrote.
I very sorry but I'll try to do continues updates now.)

It been a few days since you joined the crew and you
did a few jobs with them. It's early and you were already at the hideout, kiwi was also there.
You sat in on the couch and kiwi was in the net next room.
You then heard the door open.

Main: aw man that was good food

Dorio came in behind him.

Dorio: yeah and you know what else will be good.

She felt over maines chest while walking and before they came in the room you were sitting in-

Main: oh I have a good idea on how-

He stoped as he saw me same as Dorio

Main: the fuck are you doing here? Don't you have a house.

You: i thought we would go on another job.

Main: we had five jobs in a row we are having days off.

You: ah well ok

No one moved and there was a wired silence, only the sound of burning from my cigarette, and me tapping on a monitor on my arm.
A few seconds go by.

Main: get the fuck out!

You: ok calm down I'll get kiwi adm we'll leave you two to it.

Main: you better!

I stood up and walked to the side room. There was no door only a curtain. As I walk through I saw kiwi in the ice bath, the room completely dark except the light from the monitors and a greenish light from the tub. I saw her tall and slander body laying in the water her body, which seems to be heavily modified with cyberware, is covered in a spiderweb motif tattoo and her nipples and pubic area are blue, implying they are implants of some sort, if not entirely stylistic.
Her had hung over the bathtubs end and she basically looked at the wall upside down. Her blond short hair was hanging down, with her eyes open but looking as if they look into the void.
She looked like a corps, but for some reason I couldn't look away. It wasn't my first time seeing someone named, far from it, but she had something else to her I don't know what.
I then woke her up out of the net. And told her what main said.

Kiwi: free time? Or do they just want to bang each other.

You: both I guess.

Kiwi stepped out of the bath, showing that her tattoos are neon pink in color, wich before was over colored by the greenish light in the tub.
I handed her a towel and she began to drey herself off completely undisturbed by the fact I was right beside her leaning against the wall.

You: so do you want me to drive you anywhere?

Kiwi: why not wanna get food on the way?

You: sure anything specific?

Kiwi: yeah I send you the shop address.

When she finished drying herself she put on her clothes, her red coat seemingly fitting perfectly on her body.

You: you ready?

Kiwi: yeah lets get out of here before they get busy.

Before we began to walk I offered her a chig wich she took and I light it for her. We walked out of the room and saw main and dorio on the couch waiting for us to leave.

Main: finally now get out.

Dorio: yeah we need a bit of privacy for once.

Kiwi: yeah we are going already we don't want to hear you two banging each other.