TWO

•••

•••

"Roshini Akka, here, take it." Divya handed the medication to Roshini who has a sour face.

"Yuck, I don't like them at all." Roshni grunted in displeasure which made the elders and others laugh at her antics.

"Roshini, you are underweight and if you don't eat them, you can't be healthy." Gautham explained to her for the nth time but her reaction was the same.

"Okay Annayya." Roshini unwillingly ate them.

"Good, now have lunch after 30 minutes." She nodded and Gautham left for the hospital.

Harikrishna, their grandfather, came to the living with a serious face which changed the atmosphere. Seeing him, Saritha took Roshini to her room as Divya already left for her work.

"Roshini, be here and I will send the lunch at the time." Roshini nodded again and Saritha went down.

Harikrishna and his sons, Dev and Damodhar were sitting in the living room with Sujatha, the younger daughter in law of the family with Saritha being the elder.

"Damodhar, I got a proposal for Divya."

"But Nanna, Roshini is older than Divya. How can Divya get married first?" Damodhar asked his father.

"I know Damodhar. Roshini is still recovering from the accident and I don't want to pressure her with marriage now. At the same time, this proposal is good, I can't miss such a good one." Harikrishna concluded.

Sighing, Dev asked about the potential boy.

"His name is Ayaan. Completed his graduation in Business and now handling the family business along with his own. Good natured and well mannered but the only flaw is, this marriage will be his second marriage as he lost his wife and is a single parent of their 11 month child, Amal."

The family gasped hearing about the boy, they never thought that Harikrishna would agree for such marriage but hearing about the boy Damodhar lost his cool.

"Nanna, how can you think of this?"

"What's wrong Damodhar?"

"What's wrong? Everything you said is wrong. A second marriage person for my Divya. I won't agree."

"Do you think father would have agreed that easily without thinking about all this?" Dev asked his brother who didn't say anything.

"Annayya, if you will be in my place then you will understand my emotion." Damodhar burst in anger and left the room.

"Mamayya, can I know why you considered him for our Divya?" Sujatha asked Harikrishna.

"Excluding him being married already, I didn't see any flaw or fault in him. He is a gem and is definitely perfect for our Divya."