FIVE

And he showed the photo to Aaryan and Divya. They both gasped looking at him. What a game it has been!

"Ayaan!" They whispered at the same time.

"I ruined it Aaryan." Divya cried understanding the truth. She took his phone and dialled to her friend and her answer completely shattered her hopes for the nth time and this time they can't be rebuilt again.

"Mana, what's happening there?" Divya asked her friend Manasa.

"Divya? Where the hell did you go? You know how much your family had to listen because of your absence in your own wedding." Manasa spat everything that she got to say!

"Mana, I know, I put my whole family reputation on stake. But trust I had no choice. Tell me, what's happening there?"

"What do you mean by what's happening here? The wedding is bound to happen and your family found a substitute bride." Manasa replied which made her realise the blunder she committed.

"Substitute bride? Who is that?" Divya whispered in a trance. Did she just ruin three lives?

"That's your-" Her words were cut off in the middle and the phone call was hung up. Divya dialled to her number again but it switched off.

"Aaryan, I ruined everything. Ayaan is marrying someone." She cried while Professor Khan was confused seeing all that.

"Ayaan is marrying someone?" He questioned them and Aaryan motioned his head from top to bottom slowly.

"Thank you for you cooperation sir, now we will take our leave." Divya grimaced at her fate. He was infront of her all the time and she didn't know.

Professor smiled at them and didn't question probably understanding their complicated situation. Divya and Aaryan practically ran out of the university.

"Aaryan, book the ticket and I need to fly India as soon as possible." Divya said packing her clothes.

"Already on it, Divu. The next flight to India is ok tomorrow morning 7 and we would reach to your home probably at night 9." Here comes the calculative Aaryan again.

"Ah!" Divya groaned in frustration. This was not how she wanted to do anything.

"Call down Divi, hopefully nothing awful happens."

Divya nodded and held her head.

There in India

The newly wed couple were taking the blessings of the elders.

Dev and Saritha didn't know that they would bid farewell to their daughter this soon. But it happened. When Roshini was about to kneel down in front of them, Dev pulled into in a hug.

"Roshu, you will always have my blessings." He hugged her to his heart and Saritha adored them.

"Ayaan, though it's a marriage that never expected. I hope that you will fill my daughter's life with happiness and joy. I'm not saying that, her life should be filled only with them, but in the time of hardships, your support should be her biggest happiness." Dev told to Ayaan and Ayaan didn't know what to say but Gautham barged in.

"If she cries because of you, then remember that her brother is a doctor. And a doctor can never be a doctor until he kills a patient." Gautham warned Ayaan making some chuckle and some glare at his words.

Ayaan just nodded his head as acceptance. Neither he was interested in this marriage nor was afraid of his warning. It takes a huge effort to scare him!

"Okay now, we can go on with the post wedding rituals." Kaushalya said.

As usual, like in many movies, here also a large bowl is placed which was filled with milk, rose petals, currency coins to confuse the couple. The couple sat opposite to each other.