NINE

Roshini was looking at Ayaan, she wiped the threatening tears and walked towards him.

"I understand you married me as we're forced. Now that my sister came, this marriage will not-"
Ayaan pulled her through her arm and pushed the rougue strand behind her ear.

"How did you think that I will leave you that easy!" He whispered into her ears and this time she didn't faint listening to the same sentence.

Roshini yelped in pain though he was in the subdue of the thoughts about her leaving him.

"Ayaan, leave her." Mathew insisted and he was hesitant to do that.

"No, today she will learn the truth. Enough of being hidden from the truth." Ayaan vowed to show the truth to her.

"Ayaan, she is still recovering." Aaryan interjected to earn a death glare in return. Aaryan mumbled some incoherent words and left the room.

That man is impossible to persuade.

"Ayaan, I don't know but my only advise is to take it slow." Divya implored and left the room to convince her so called family.

Ayaan retreated his attention to his wife who was scared of him by now. Well, that's nothing new to him.

"Rosh, you go out." Mathew muttered though the couple were staring each other. If Ayaan is left alone then it would lead only to any destruction.

Ayaan glanced at Mathew and pulled Roshini along with him.

The family saw that but none understood what and why it was happening. Ayaan was reluctant to marry and here it was something else.

"Kaushalya, what's happening?" Gayatri questioned her daughter-in-law. Kaushalya looked at her son and Roshini. She knew the truth should be revealed.

"Atthaya, Roshini is Ayaan's wife." She replied and Gayatri Devi was confused.

"Of course, she is his wife, Kaushalya." Gayatri Devi retorted with the puzzles of Kaushalya.

"She was his wife and also, is his wife." Kaushalya replied and Gayatri Devi was surely astonished with the sudden words.

"Kaushalya, what are you saying?"

"It is the truth Atthaya. That is why we are doing to their home for dinner to have a clear explanation of the past." Kaushalya explained and the rest were silent trying to cope with the sudden truth.

"That means, Roshini Vadina is actually my Vadina!" Dhanya beamed in happiness changing the atmosphere.

"Dhanya, stop jumping and squealing. Now, take him, I have to meet my friends." Thara passed Amal to her who immediately put a sobbing face.

"He is really the son of Ayaan." Kaushalya giggled seeing the little drama king and attention seeker.

"But he has his mother's eyes." Thara grinned and Kaushalya hummed with a smile. At last, the happiness is seemingly returned to their home.

"Akka, I'm going to meet my friends." She informed and left.

Ayaan dragged his wife him looking at from his peripheral view.

"You want to leave me?" He questioned making her look at him forcefully. Tears rolled on her cheeks which become invisible for him.

"Tell me Roshu, you want to leave me?" His question was remained but not his tone. It was getting deeper and colder with the passing time.

Her yelps and hisses gone deaf to his ears. His hold was still firm and rough.

"You know I have been waiting for you from ten months. Ten months, fifteen days to be precise. I has been searching for you like a maniac and when the fate finally made us meet again, you are saying that you want to leave me. How can I bear all this?" He punched his fist on the wall and she whimpered at his out burst.