ELEVEN

For everyone who reads the book again and again cause we know that the story is beyond the ending 🦋

Harikrishna has noticed the stern look of Ayaan which only softened for Roshini and his son who didn't leave her granddaughter even for a second. She ate dinner with him in her lap and eating the mashed food.

After they settled in the living room, Ayaan decided to talk.

Screening the people, he asked,
"Where is Divya?"

The comfortable noise fell into an uncomfortable silence listening to Ayaan. His family was looking at Ayaan, trying to understand why he was asking about Divya to them.

"Divya?" Damodhar asked with a confused face. Seems like they don't know about Divya or the pretence was at its best.

"Divya didn't come here." Harikrishna replied looking at Ayaan.

"Oh, she went to London. Who is this time? Vimal or Kalyan?" Ayaan faked a smile at the elder male.

The colour drained off their faces when they understood Ayaan and his unsaid words. The ladies were oblivious of the truth while the men were in second thoughts that how Ayaan got to know about Vimal and Kalyan.

"What are you saying Ayaan?" Dev asked his son-in-law with a sweet smile dangling on his lips. Ayaan returned the very sweet smile and looked at the main door.

The family members followed his gaze and Divya walked in. Trio men were stunned seeing her.

"Mamayya, you asked me what I was saying right. Don't you know?" His words stung the right places as the men were tongue tied to speak anything.

"Divya, where did you go?" Damodhar hugged his daughter which made Ayaan to laugh at the situation.

"Aren't you the one who sent her?"

"Ayaan, stop talking in riddles." Vasudev insisted though Ayaan didn't acknowledge it.

Roshini looked at him and then at Amal who was sleeping in her arms. Passing Amal to Kaushalya, she held his hand and tried to calm his rage which was pretty clear with his cold voice and the bulging veins on forehead and arms.

"Divya, let's clear the truth." Ayaan fumed and Divya nodded.

She sat in the sofa smiling at her father, uncle and grandfather.

"Amma, you know I was shocked when thatha agreed to send Akka abroad for studies. Shock would be an understatement, I was stunned. Bought up in a family where a girl wasn't allowed to go out alone, I was surely amazed. Life was going well, she was made to live with Vimal's family and we all thought it was again their overprotective nature. Ayaan came into her life like a storm and changed every algorithm. She started living life with a different perspective, laughing and smiling became everyday things. But one day, I overheard them talking to someone about getting Akka married. Then I conveyed the same to her and she compelled Ayaan bava garu. They got married and I breathed in relief. Roshini never told me about her husband except for his name. You remember, one day pedda nanna and thatha went to London in the name of a meeting! In reality it was something else. They went to see Roshini Akka for a different purpose. As if the fate played the game, she met with an accident which served as an advantage for them and to convince her easily."

Divya completed her perspective which still had loopholes cause it wasn't the whole truth.

"So, mamayya, would you like to spill out the white the truth or should I?" Ayaan asked in a sweet manner.

The family members gasped looking at Divya especially Roshini. She never knew that she has a husband who was searching for her like a maniac.

"That means Amal, he is mine?" Roshini whispered looking at Ayaan.