Chakruvyah

Got 2 fun facts for you !!
1. Did you know that Subhadra is also called Krishnaa, which is mentioned in the Vayu and Bhramanda Purana. It is said she was often called this name by her brother Krishna.

2. She was also called Kalyani, by her beloved brother when he introduced her to Arjun in Sanskrit shlokas. Isn't it amazing ?

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. Subhadra as well as the baby (Nakul informed the hyperventilating Arjun) were healthy.

Subhadra enjoyed her morning sickness (just kidding , she didn't ). She tried to practice archery but Arjun and everyone gets mad at her. What's wrong with a 7 months pregnant woman doing archery ? Subhadra will never know.

So she found a loophole. She read about archery, its mantras, vedas, upanishads, puranas, Ramayana (almost wrote Mahabharata, then remembered it did not exist) so that Arjun did not find any excuse to scold her.

Kunti was staying with them to take care of Subhadra. She couldn't deny that she was enjoying all the pampering, but annoyed at the same time. The baby shower took place (would've written about it but don't know the first thing about baby showers) and she was on her final leg.

It was fun to watch people's expressions when she mixed and happily ate the weirdest food combos possible. The other day, everyone were eating their lunch and Subhadra was preparing her concoction. She took some kheer, added jalebis and eggplants and finished off with a hint (read pound) of salt. As she gobbled up the food everyone kept staring at her. Bheem actually got up, threw up and continued eating.

-------------------------

One day, Subhadra was sitting in Arjun's chamber, particularly bored. She had her lunch (and was satisfied with the appalled looks of people) had her meds and was sitting, bored and stroking her (now huge) baby bump. Just the Arjun came in.

He questioned (read interrogated) her about how she was, did she eat, how was the baby, etc. "What are you doing ?" Interrupted Subhadra. "I am planning war strategies." Came a reply. "Can I see ?" Came a curious reply from his beloved. Arjun looked at her, smiled and nodded.

He dragged a table towards her, sat opposite to her and explained the chakruvyah, the most difficult and complicated army formation in the world. He arranged rice grains in an intricate pattern and enthusiastically started explaining her how to enter the formation.

Unknown to both of them, their unborn child was listening this lecture of Professor Arjun (lol). Slowly, the child in the womb gained the knowledge of entering the chakruvyah. But alas for him !! As his father started explaining how to get out of this death trap, his mother fell asleep !!

Arjun looked up to see Subhadra in deep sleep. "Bound to happen. She's in her last trimester. Sweet dreams priye," he said kissing her forehead. "And sweet dreams putr." he said picking Subhadra up carefully and laying her down in his bed and left the room.

The consequence of this incident, planned by fate is to be seen in the fateful war of Mahabharata, during which, a price is to be paid for having only half the knowledge of the chakruvyaha.

Signing Off,

Invisible Dragon.