Chapter 1

Y/n's Pov:

As I was sleeping the bright sun was shining on me,as I got up and was rubbing my eyes and as I went to look at the time.............

I WAS LATE?!?!

I went rushing out of bed to get ready for my new start in UA.

{ 15 minutes later }

I packed all my things into my bag as I looked at my mirror one last time to make sure to look perfect for my first day.

Hmmm.....Looking good as always
Y/n.

I then went downstairs to go eat breakfast where my little cousin and my aunt where there eating chocolate chip pancakes.

"Morning Y/n dear, come eat some breakfast before going to school.You don't want to starve while on your first day dear."
Aunt Maqu said.

Aunt Maqu was my mother figure since small when my parents got into a car accident from one of there partners wanting to steal the company from them but their were then arrested and my aunt took care of me and my little cousin while she was running the company that my mom was running.

As I woke up from my thoughts from my little cousin Reyu shaking me back to reality.

"What's in your head lately big sis." Reyu said while she looked at me like she seen a ghost or something.

Reyu is my little cousin or little sister since when aunt took me in me and Reyu would always spend time together like we're sisters.She always call me Big sis since she never had a sibling older than her so she calls me "Big sis" while I call her "Small sis".

"Nothing really Reyu, I was just ahhh..... daydreaming about something." I said while she kept looking at me like I was hiding something from her.

"Okkk daydreamer!" She said while she was finished her last of her pancakes as she went to her room to get here bag,I then use my quirk to splash water behind her back as her uniform was mess from behind as she was screaming because of cold water was splash behind her.

"Y/nnnn?!?!" She screamed while I giggled,as I looked at the time,I went out the house quick but then my aunt called my name.

"Y/n you forget to give your aunt a hug!" Aunt Maqu shouted while I went to give her a hug,I then went my way and wave at her while she waved back.

"Don't forget me when your a pro hero Y/n!" Aunt Maqu shouted.

"Don't worry I will never forget you Aunt!"I shouted back while running to UA.

{ 10 minutes later }

There where people rushing to go to work,The trees leaves blowing in the wind and breeze hitting my face as I was running,I bumped into someone and I fell onto the ground while I groan from pain that was hurting my head while placed my hand to rub the pain so it can go away.

" Oh my gosh! are you okay, I'm so sorry for doing this to you,here take my hand." The girl's hand suddenly appeared to help me up from the ground,as I looked up to see who it was to see the most beautiful girl I ever met.