Chapter 7

Momo's Pov:

{I finally put a Momo's Pov and I'm sorry for not wirting for so long since I wanted to have a break and It's now school holidays I'm wirting this so yeahhhhh.}

We gotten all of her stuff ready as she put her last of her stuff which was a family photo on the table while she looked at it with a smile.

I came and stood next to her  and she got startled which she grip on the table to support her from falling down.

"I'm sorry for startling you Y/n-san" I got worried while I hold onto her arm so she didn't fall earlier.

"Don't worry about it Momo-san, and I just got surprised when you came behind me,so don't worry about it." She starch her nape while I looked behind her being curious of her family photo.

" That's your family there Y/n-san."

"Oh yeah that's my family there when we went to Paris by the Eiffel Tower,all of us was there since my parents wanted to have a family vacation with our family......"Her voice lowered as she said that while I saw tears coming out from her
c/e eyes as she was wiping it out with her hands but they kept coming.

I went to her and hugged her which she surprised her but hugged back still crying while rubbing circles on her back while assuring her that she'll be fine to calm her down which worked as she was falling to sleep in my arms as I then picked her up and n bridle style to put her on my bed and put the blankets on her so she doesn't feel cold.

I then went to her side while sitting in my chair and going through studying for the test next week Friday.

~The next day~

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up as I stretch and got out of bed and saw that Momo-san wasn't there in her bed.

"She must be awake and she must of put here while I was crying to sleep." I blush at my thought and decided to just go fresh up to find where Momo-san is.

~Later~

I went in my casual clothes and to find Momo-san if she was by the living room.

I went to look until I found her by the kitchen table having a cup of tea until she looked at my direction and waved to me to come there to have tea with her as I went and sit on the opposite side of the kitchen table as she was pouring a cup of green tea which I had with her as we talked about random things as she brought up about the girls going to the mall and ask if I wanted to join in which I agreed to.

She then called her driver to pick us up and we waited outside and talked again about random things and then the driver came and greeted Momo-san which I looked at her which she looked young about maybe in her 20's or so with black hair and blue eyes and about my height or so.

"Good day Miss Yaoyorazu mam."

"Good day Noelle, and pls just call me yaomomo or momo, you don't need to be formal with since I consider you family."

"Oh! Sorry Mis- I-I mean Momo hehe..."

" It's ok Noelle and plus I wanted you to meet my friend Y/n-san "

"It's a pleasure to meet you Y/n , I'm Noelle, Momo's personal family driver."  She put her hand to shake as I went to go shake her hand.

We shaked hands and then Noelle opened the door for both me and me and Momo-san to get in the limousine and then Noelle started the limousine as we where heading off to the mall as me and Momo-san talked while we were passing time to go to the mall.

A/n:{Hey guys I just wanted to tell y'all that this isn't Noelle from Genshin Impact and plus I didn't have any names I can think of except this name since it came in my mind randomly,but I hope you all enjoyed my story! Bye♥️👋.}