Chapter 8

Y/n's Pov:

I fell asleep when Yaoyorazu woke me up by shaking me lightly as I groan and covered my
mouth to yawn.

"Hey Y/n, Were here now" Yaoyorazu said as I mumbled a "okay" to her and then Noelle opened the door for us as Yaomomo went first and reached out hee hand to hold mine and I reached to grab hers which I blush a little as she thanked Noelle and told her she'll text her when we're done with our shopping.

We went inside the mall which had shops of different kinds of stuff they sell like clothes,food, jewelry,etc.

Yaoyorazu took out a piece of paper from her bag as she mumbled to herself on what to buy here.

"Clothes first then..... jewelry.... then food....Yep I think that's all we need to get for shopping here and if you need anything you want,we can go there to get there what you want Y/n-san." She smiled as she took my hand to go and find the other girls first before doing our shopping together.

As we were looking for them,We heard Mina's shouting and waving at us as we went there to them and greeted each other.

The girls made plans of splitting up in a group.

Yaoyorazu,Me and Jiro and the others are Mina, Ochaco, Tsu  and Hakagure.

Then we all went our separate ways to find different stores and as Yaomomo and Jiro were arguing that we should go to the clothing store or The Musical instruments store.

"Umm...I got a plan for both of you, Why don't you play rock, paper scissors to see which store we'll go to!" I said both the girls who looked at me and nodded as they played.

Yaoyorazu won and  pulled us both to the clothing store which fill with types of clothes which was from dresses to pants which was surprising to me because of how this store was huge.

Yaoyorazu already went in we were following until we couldn't see where she was in store and lost her.

Jiro and me talked about stuff like our interest and hobbies until she came up with a question I didn't want to ask about.

"So you and Yaomomo looked to very close to each other since she first met you and I can tell that she likes you alot by the way she's looking at you,So my question is..................Do you have a crush on Yaomomo?

I felt my face was burning from Jiro-san saying that which she smirked at me from my obviously blush face right now.

"It's really not like that Jiro-san and Me and Yaoyorazu just like met about like two to three days."

"But you two talk like y'all are close or something else like lovers."

I literally start to blush as my face was red as a tomato.

Yaomomo came out of nowhere with two dresses in each hand and looked at us confused for a moment.

"Why is Y/n-san face red Jiro-san?" Yaoyorazu was confused and worried on her face.

"Oh yeah! Y/n wanted to tell you that she has a cru-Mpmh!"

"I wanted to tell you sooner if we can go get something to eat when finished with shopping and just feeling hot tho hehe...."

"Are you really sure Y/n?"

"Yeah I'm good Yaoyorazu."

She looked at us for a moment with more of a confused expression but shrugged it off.

"Yeah we can go somewhere to eat once we're finish with our shopping and then we can go to where Jiro-san wants." She smiled as she told us to follow her into the dressing room as we did and went in to catch up with her.

She stood there to wait for us and then showed us both the dresses she picked.

"So can one of you please put on the dresses for me while I look to see which dress would suit more in spring?"

"I think Y/n-san would like to do the honor in this Yaomomo." Jiro-san replied as she push me a little while with thumbs up and with a small smile at me as I just sighed in defeat because I'm not gonna get out this situation but, I'm also a bit happy which I don't know why tho.

"This is gonna be fun...."