Chapter 9

A/n: { Hey guys! I wanted to say that, I'm sorry I didn't update my book that much at all since I was writing exams and I wanted to have a break while reading mostly on Wattpad stories and with things going around I'm my house  like chores and I will make this chapter longer or write more chapters and I hope all of you like the chapter, Bye!♥️👋 }

____________________________________

Y/n's Pov:

Momo was giving me dresses she got as I went to try them on for her as Jiro would giggle from the dresses Momo was giving me and  would tease me about it which Momo would glare at her or tell her to stop with the teasing.

As I tried the last outfit Momo picked which was a dress with red and black stripes on them with a black belt with gold lining on them and with earrings to match with it.

I looked at myself in the mirror to which I really liked it as I came out the dressing room and I then looked at the two girls who were talking turned to look at me and just stared at me which made me blush a little bit from them staring at me.

"So.....How do I look?"

I looked at them while I asked them a question of the dress I'm wearing as they snapped out of there trance state they were in just now.
____________________________________

Momo's Pov:

I was talking to Jiro about random stuff when I saw Y/n came out the dressing room with the dress I picked for her as I started to stare at at her and same goes to Jiro too.

"Wow she's beautiful  in that outfit and it suits her very well-No Yaoyorazu you shouldn't be thinking about this right now!?!"

"So.....How do I look?"

I snapped out of my trance as she answered the question to both of  us since Jiro snapped out of her trance as well which we both noticed that she was blushing a little from us staring at her which we quickly apologies for that.

"Sorry we stared at you like that Y/n, it's just that the outfit looks good on you tho."

Jiro scratch the back of the head while laughing it off which made me feel a little jealous of her complaining Y/n on her outfit which I don't know why and even there was a something like a ping in my chest which I brush it off.

"As Jiro-san said Y/n-san it looks beautiful on you and it really does suit yourself very much and we would also apologies for staring at you since it may have mad you uncomfortable from us staring at you and we apologies again for that."

"It's alright you guys for staring at me like that and I do forgive you both for this since this outfit is a little distracting to wear but I actually like this outfit and since it sure does suit me very well."

"Well it's then settled then!We shall buy two of these outfits for spring semester!"

"But Momo-san, isn't this outfit a little expensive and I don't want to waste your money to buy two of these outfits."

"I mean Y/n-san right tho Yaomomo and plus you are buying two outfits and also why two of these outfits you wish to buy?"

Both of them nodded and looked to each other while they looked back at me again as I just smiled at them.

"You two worry so much about it and plus, It's a not big problem both of y'all and why I'm buying another one is for Y/n-san to have one for helping me trying out the outfits!"

" Thanks Momo-san but I don't need a out-"

I shush her with my point finger while I looked at her.

"Look it's my way of thanking you for helping me pick an outfit for me to get for the spring semester and as a apologie from me to you alright."

She just nodded while we  went to get Jiro an outfit she likes and as I went to the cashier to pay for our dresses.

We then went out of the shop to go next to the music store Jiro wanted to go as we talked and looked at different music instruments and albums and then left when Jiro-san got what she wanted and payed for it as we suggested different food places to eat and rest while walking around the food when suddenly we heard a loud bang coming from somewhere around the shops as we saw people running away from a villain that had tentacles on his back while carrying some civilians and a bag which was maybe carrying some money in it as well and was running away from the crime scene they made.

We watched until Y/n ran was about to run after the villain when I grabbed her hand.

"Aren't we supposed to wait for the heroes to arrive?"

"Even if the heroes arrived,they would already be late to save these civilians and capture that villain in time and Aren't we heroes as well Momo-san?"

Both me and Jiro-san looked at her shocked as I let go her hand from my released as she ran to catch up with the villain as I then
realised she was right about this situation and went after her as  Jiro-san shouted for me but decided to join in while catching up with me.

We then went to catch up with as she was fighting off the villain as she was holding him with her vines while he was trying to get out off it as I then made a sword while Jiro use her earphone jacks to shake the ground beneath us as I then went cut those on the man's back which then noticed that Y/n was shocked at us but, smiled as we fought with him.

"I hope Y/n doesn't get hurt......"