Chapter 6

( I thought it would be funny for putting this pic since I found it on Pinterest👍.)

Y/n's Pov:

As  we stopped at our location,my driver Eric told that we arrived at our destination as he opened the door to the limousine as I stepped out feeling little sleepy from traveling here.

Eric took the bags out the car while I stared at the UA dormitory building.

I started feeling nervous since I came here for the first time in my life but, I calmed down afterwards while Eric took the last of my stuff and said goodbye as he drove off until I couldn't see the limousine anymore.

I went to take my stuff as I went into the dormitory which when I saw was very surprising to see was actually awesome dormitory to be in.

As I was looking around I saw Momo there sitting on one the sofas and was reading as she looked up to see me with a shocked expression on her face but she smiled while she put the book down on the table as she walked up to me to greet.

"Hey there Y/n-san!"

"Hi Momo-san"

"Oh don't have to call me that,you call me yaomomo"

"Alright then I'll call you yaomomo" As we both laugh until Aizawa Sensei came in the dorm.

"Morning Y/n,Do you have the paperwork?" Aizawa Sensei said in his usual tired tone as I went to get the paperwork in my bag as I then gave him the paperwork.

"You'll have to wait for renovations to your dormitory before you move in.So I would like to ask you,who would you like to share dorms with before your dormitory is finished?"As Aizawa Sensei ask this question,I got nervous since I didn't know which people to share dorms with and then, I decided why not share dorms with yaomomo.

While thinking about this Yaoyorazu put her hands on my shoulders while looking all worried from her expression on her face I saw.

"You can take your time Y/n-san" When she said that I blush a little bit from her action.

"Well.......I think I can share dorms with yaomomo for a bit"As I said that Aizawa Sensei nodded and then went back out the dormitory.

When I looked at Yaoyorazu she had her worried expression to a excited one while she smiled which made me blush red while scratching the back of my head.

"Well your my roommate until you get your dorm built and renovated so I'll show you my dorm room come on!"

She then grab my hand and most of my stuff as we went to go to her dorm room.

I was literally blushing like an idiot from her actions and I snapped out of my thoughts when we were at her dorm.

"Well.....My dorm maybe a little embarrassing to show but welcome to my dorm!"

She opened her room as I was shocked from her room.

"I know it isn't that nice since there isn't that much space in my room."

I snapped out my trance as I looked at her with a big smile which I saw her blush a little bit.

"Hey, I think it looks awesome and plus it doesn't matter if it's not nice or whatever I'm just happy I have a roommate like you."

When I said that she blushed as we both giggled and got my stuff in the dorm.