Chapter 5

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up from the alarm and went to go get ready to go to the UA dorms since it's Saturday and then went to go downstairs with all my stuff in the luggage I packed.

I decided to make breakfast for both aunt and Reyu and started to make some scrambled eggs with sausages and buttered toast and it's just an easy breakfast since I know how to cook from my aunt since she was a famous chef in the whole world until she quit to handle my mother's company but she taught me tips and tricks on cooking.

When I was done Reyu woke up with eyebags which means she was crying last night.

"Morning Y/n" she said while having to tired and was yawning while stretching her arms which I giggled from.

"Morning sleepyhead." I replied when aunt came from downstairs as she greeted and I greeted back as all of us started eating the food I made in silence.

{ Time Skip }

As I checked the last of my things when aunt came with something she was hiding from her back as she took it out from her back it shocked me.

"That's your art supplies aunt! I can't take--" as aunt cut me off from my sentence.

"Please take it dear it from me to you because I know you loved to paint and draw a lot when you were small and I'm giving this as I gift from me." When aunt said I took what she's holding and went to give her and Reyu a hug while went to our limousine where my driver was holding the door for me.

{ I made y'all famous rich sooooo........... yeah.}

"Goodday miss Y/n" My driver Eric said while he bowed down.

Eric is our driver since I my aunt adopted me and he's a kind man who's in he's 50's or so and I treat him like his family to us.

" Good morning Eric, and pls don't bow or call me miss since we are family to you too Eric."

As he apologies while he was still standing with the door open while I got in as my driver packed all my stuff in the back of the limousine as I waved to my aunt and Reyu who where standing Infront of the house as the limousine started while they waved back as Reyu shouted to me.

"Don't forget us when your a pro hero Y/N!?!?".

" I won't forget both of you I promise!?!". I shouted back while my head was sticking out the window while I waved until I couldn't see them anymore as I sat back while I put my headphones on while listening to my music playlist while going to the UA dormitory.