Chapter 3

Y/n's Pov:

"Damn it! I didn't know Sensei Aizawa was going to give a test next week Friday and even I don't even know anything yet since I just came here today like jeez!"I said while I was walking to the cafeteria with Momo to where the other girls were as I just couldn't believe he'd give us a test right when I started school like why would he even do that?

"Cheer up Y/n-san there's nothing to be worried about since I can help you with the upcoming test on Friday since we can study together when you move in into your dorm."
Momo said while I was thinking about what Momo said about moving into the dorms which kind of made me sad moving to the dorms leaving both my little cousin and my aunt behind.

" I just don't know really? Moving into dorms tho since I may miss my aunt and my cousin alot." I said as Momo looked at me with a small smile at me.

"Hey you don't need to worried about it Y/n and also you can visit them any time you like and spend time with them more" She said as we talked a little more once we arrived at the table with the other girls where.

I sat between to Momo and the purple hair girl.

"Girls, I like you to meet one last time our new classmate here Y/n L/n." As Momo said that one Pink hair girl introduce herself.

"Hi! I'm Mina it's nice to meet you too Y/n and I tell who all the other girls are! You know Momo and the one next to you is Jiro, The other three here are  Ochaco,Tsu and Hagkare!" The pink hair I assume is Mina said while the purple hair girl is Jiro the brown hair girl is Ochaco,The green hair girl is Tsu and the one that is invisible is Hagkare.

(Bruh I feel so bad for saying invisible girl's name wrong sorry!😭😭.)

"Hey, it's a pleasure to meet you all." When I said that, they all replayed with "Hi" or "Hey".

"So how didn't you come to UA for the past few months." Said Ochaco, I just gulped when she said that question since I didn't really want to asked.

"Well....... it's a long story tho but I'll make it short. I gotten into a well..........kind of a quirk malfunction when I gotten into an accident that's why." I said as she was shocked from what I said and I even saw that all the girls where shocked but it was mostly Momo I saw that had the most shocked expression I've seen.

"Are you really alright from that accident Y/n-san?" Momo said having a worried expression on her face as I told her I'm fine as she calmed down a bit as we went to other conversations than this one instead.

{ Time Skip }

Everyone was leaving the school as me and Momo walked from the entrance of the school when we heard Sensei Aizawa's voice.

"Y/n would you come here for second." Sensei Aizawa said in his usual boring voice.

"Sure Sensei" I replied as I went to him.

He gave a document for the dorms and said I must show my aunt this paper and give him tomorrow morning as he went away,I looked at the paperwork he gave me.

I was getting worried of my aunt won't sign this but my aunt has to sign it for my safety as I put the paperwork in my bag and catched up with Momo and as we  went back to our normal conversation.