Confession

Abhishek uth ja beta khana kha le, my mother shouted from the kitchen.

Ruk jao mummy do minute, I replied sleepily and rubbed my eyes.

I started finding my phone which should be on the bed because I was watching a movie last night on my phone.

When I finally found it I started checking my notifications.

*10 missed calls from haggu*

My eyes widened. Shit Manisha will kill me.

I called her back.

Abhishek mera phone kyu nahi uthaya, she shouted.

I am sorry beta, I was sleeping.

Itna kon sota hai babu, she said.
Sorry na, I replied.

Accha suno ab meri........
Then she started her daily rant. I smiled as she was telling me about what all she did yesterday. I love her so much. I thank God that I went to bigg boss. And the day I made her my girlfriend I will always remember it.

Flashback

My heart was thumping. I looked at my mother, my father , my sister and my brother looking at me from the crowd. Then I looked at the other side. I saw Manisha smiling. All these people have so much expectations from me.

And the winner of bigg boss ott season 2 is ABHISHEK MALHAN.

No wayyyy. I won. I gave a handshake to Salman sir.
I hugged Elvish tightly.

Mujhe jeetna bhi nahi tha. Tu jeeta na bas kaafi hai, Elvish said.

I am so happy to have him.
My family came running from there. I hugged all of them tightly.

My eyes were searching for Manisha.

Abhishekwaaaaa tune kar dikhaya, she shouted.

I smiled at her and lifted her up and hugged her.

I looked at her face. She looked beautiful. I never looked at her like she is my sister. It was just my way of resusuring myself that I don't love her. At some point I started getting jealous when she talked to other guys. Then I started looking for her everywhere. I used to tease her about elvish then at night feel my heart getting broken into pieces if I imagined her with someone else. I didn't even realised when I fell in love with her.

Ab usse hi dekhta rahega kya, photo khichwale, Nischay shouted.

We clicked photos and celebrated. Then we went to the farmhouse to celebrate.
After dancing our hearts out and eating we were all tired.

The golden trio-me, manisha and elvish were sitting together reminiscing our old days.
We laughed a lot that day.

Elvish got up because he was sleepy.
Now it was just me and Manisha.

Manisha ek baat bolu, I said.

I looked at her staring at me and I felt myself getting lost in her eyes.
Haan bol, she replied

I love you, I told her.

Haan I love you too bas itni si baat, she said.

She took it casually because we used to  tell each other I love you as friends.

Manisha, ddlj mei jo pyar rahul simran se karta hai, mujhe tujhse woh wala pyar hua hai, I told her in 'her' way.

She gasped and put her hands on her mouth and she started crying.

Sorry maine kuch galat kaha kya? I panicked and hugged her.

Nahi tune kuch galat nahi kaha. Hume vishwas nahi ho raha hai. Tu humesha hume behen behen bolta tha humara dil toot jata tha, hum terko bahut time se pasand kiye hai par tu jiya ke saath hi rehta tha, she said while crying.

I am sorry beta,purani kahaniyo ko bhool ja ab ek nayi kahani banate hai,Yaad nahi hai maine kya kaha tha? Wakt se pehle, wakt ke baad rahege hum tumhare saath, I said while hugging her.

Ek baat bolu abhishek? , she said.

Haan bol, I replied back.

Mujhe washroom jana hai, she said shyly.

Hagguuuuuuuu tera kab band hoga. Din mei paanch baar jaati hai, I shouted.

Toh tu bhi toh 10 baar jaata hai, she shouted back.

.................

Present time 

Abhisek tu samajh raha hai na main kya keh rahi hoon? Kaha khoya wa hai? Manisha said.

Haan haan sun raha hoon bas kuch accha yaad aa gaya tha I replied back.