Agar tum saath ho

Abhishekwaaaaa ghumaiyo mat , ruk ja , Manisha shouted.

Well Abhishek was peacefully sleeping but our dear Manisha decided to throw a bucket of water at him and of course Abhishek is not gonna leave her for this evil attack so now he has picked her up.

Main accha khasa so raha tha Manisha, Abhishek said.

Accha sun pehle hume utar neeche, phir baat karte hai, she requested him.

Abhishek finally let her go.

Manisha dramatically fell on the bed.

Haye mera sar ghoom raha hai, she said.

Itna kuch toh kiya bhi nahi maine drama queen, abhishek said.

Manisha just rolled her eyes.

Accha woh sab chodh, aaj date par chalegi? , Abhishek asked her.

Manisha widened her eyes and started jumping in excitement.

Sacchi? , she asked.
Abhishek nodded his head.

Manisha ran out of the room to prepare for her date and abhishek just laughed at her cuteness.

After some time Manisha came in her green top and jeans looking super beautiful. 

Abhishek looked at her with his mouth wide open.

(She wore this)

(She wore this)

Abhishek was enchanted by her beauty, and he was so taken aback that he couldn't find the words to express his admiration.

Ab mera jaane ka mann nahi kara, Abhishek said.

Kyunn? Hum acche nahi lag rahe hai? , Manisha asked sadly.

Abhishek held her waist in his hands and whispered in her ears "Nahi woh baat nahi hai Tu itni acchi lag rahi hai ki mann kar raha hai terko chupa kar yehi rakhloo apne paas".

Manisha blushed and hide her face in his chest.

Ab chale? , Abhishek asked her.

Chalo, she replied and she held his hands and started walking.

Manisha was actually looking so pretty that people couldn't stop staring at her.

During the whole day , Abhishek was just giving death glares to all the people who were staring at his Manisha.

Abhishek went to buy ice cream for Manisha while she was waiting outside.

Everything was fine until a guy approached Manisha.

Hello Mera naam Rohan hai, aap bahut Sundar hai and this green colour really compliments you. Would you mind me giving me your number? , that guy said.

Manisha was going to reply but then she saw her Abhishek standing behind that guy. 

Mera lele number,  Abhishek said.

Rohan looked back and got scared looking at the tall man standing behind him.

Nahi main seriously keh raha hoon Rohan ji, mera number lelo. Main bhi green Mei bahut accha lagta hoon. Apko beard wali girlfriend chalegi na? , Abhishek said.

Sorry Bhaisahab galti ho gayi, Rohan said and quickly ran from there.

Manisha couldn't stop laughing.

Manisha yeh hasne ki baat nahi hai. Main toh aaj pareshan hi ho gaya yaar, Abhishek said. 

Abhishek pov

Jaane de abhishek, Tu ice cream kha. Ab hum Ferris wheel jaate hai, mujhe woh movie wala moment karna hai, she said happily and took my hands and ran towards the ferris wheel.

I glanced over at Manisha  and could feel the butterflies in my stomach as I took her hand in mine.

As we stepped up to the ride, I could feel my heart racing.
The ferris wheel started to turn, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked so beautiful in the moonlight. 
The ride seemed to last forever, but I didn't want it to end. We sat in silence, taking in the scenery and enjoying the stillness of the moment.when we reached the top, I felt like I was on top of the world.

The moment felt like it was frozen in time, and I knew it was one I would never forget. I looked over at my Manisha and I could see the stars in her eyes.
We looked in each other's eyes completely lost.

Pal Bhar Thahar Jaao
Dil Ye Sambhal Jaaye
Kaise Tumhe Roka Karu
Meri Taraf Aata Har
Gum Phisal Jaaye
Aankhon Mein
Tumko Bharu
Bin Bole Baatein
Tumse Karun
Agar Tum Saath Ho

I knew in that moment that I was completely and utterly in love with this girl and I don't know if I could ever live without her.

Eventually the ride ended and now we were too tired.

We were sitting in the garden with her head on my shoulder.

Abhishek tujhe mei konse colour ke kapdo mei acchi lagti hoon? , she asked me.

Har colour ke kapdo mei mera baccha , I told her.

Ek baat baata na abhishek, she said while pouting.

Accha theek hai sochne de, shayad se red? , I said.

Red colour? Phir toh main humari shaadi wale din bahut acchi lagungi na? , she said and then widened her eyes because she realised it quite late what she said.

Then she blushed and hid her face with her hands.

Tu mujhe shaadi wale din hi nahi. Har din acchi lagegi Manisha Rani, I told her.

Theek hai bas kar shaadi shaadi, she said with her red tomato cheeks because of her intense blushing.

She suddenly turned serious.

Abhishek bas ab ek baat dhyan se sunn, aur gussa mat hona, she said.

Haan bol jaldi, I told her.

Agar main nahi rahi kisi din toh phir tu kisi aur ko dhoond lena,hum terko humesha khush dekhna chahte hai, she said.

Manisha yaar itna accha moment tha, kya bakwas kar rhi hai, mere dil mei humesha Manisha rani hi rahegi, theeke? I told her.

Par abhishek sun toh-

I cut her off.
Kuch nahi suna mujhe, abhi toh hume bahut kuch karna hai, terko red lehenge mei dekhna hai , phir gola goli bhi ayenge, I said.

Chal kuch bhi bolta hai, she said and ran away.

Kaha bhag rahi hai Manisha? , I said while trying to catch her.

Pakad ke dikha hume, she shouted while running.

After a long chase , I finally caught her and held her in my arms but we both fell down.
Now we were just lying on the grass.

Manisha was looking at the stars and I was looking at her.

That's how we spend our day today.

Authors note

Sorry guys I was a little late. But are you liking the story was far?