Nishani

The whole Malhan house is a choas right now.

You wanna know why?
There beloved Manisha Rani is leaving delhi today.

Nischay holding Manisha's legs and Abishek doing his emotional drama and fake crying to stop her from leaving.

Abhishek's father acting like he is sick so he can stop Manisha and at one point she even agreed then she saw an onion slip from Uncle's armpit destroying the whole plan.

Currently, Manisha is in her room applying her bindi.

Manisha pov

Abhishek yeh band na peeche se, I asked him to tie the dori of my suit.

He came closer to me and I could feel his breath on my neck and his soft touches on my back. I didn't realise this could be such a hot moment for me.

Then I looked at his face. He was innocently trying to figure out how to try it like a kid.

Dekh Manisha usse pata bhi nahi hai tu kya soch rahi hai, sharam kar, I said in my mind and slapped my forehead.

Ho gayaa, Abhishek shouted happily.

I smiled at him.

Then I wrapped my hands around his neck.

Abhishekwaa Hum terko bahut miss karenge, I said.

He held my waist and said "Toh mat jana meri jaan".

Merko jana padega, Mere papa ko bhi toh dekhna hai, I told him.

He hummed in response.

Abhishek pov

Aaj tu bahut acchi lag rahi hai, I complimented her

Haina, agar kisi handsome se ladke ne mujhe pata liya toh, she said

My eyes darkened as I heard that.
The thought of some other guy even talking to my Manisha makes anger rush through my veins.

Phir toh koi nishani chodni padegi ki yeh sundar si ladki already kisi ki hai, I told her.

She tilted her head in confusion.

I walked up to her slowly.
I leaned in close to her neck. I could smell her sweet scent, and feel the warmth of her skin against my lips. I took a deep breath and pressed my lips against her neck, letting my teeth graze her tender skin. I felt a thrill as I heard her gasp in surprise. 
I moved my lips around her neck, savoring each moment, each sensation

I felt her body tremble with pleasure, and I smiled in satisfaction.

I pulled away, and looked into her eyes. They sparkled with pleasure, and she smiled coyly at me.

She looked in the mirror and her eyes widened.

Abhishek tune yeh kya kardiya? Ab main yeh kaise chupau?, she said while trying to find her concealor.

Before I could respond my mother suddenly entered the room and she was shocked to see Manisha's neck..

I had my head down whereas Manisha was cursing me under her breath.

Beta yeh kya hai?, my mother said.

Actually woh aunty, manisha tried to make up a response.

Woh aunty kya hota hai beta? Yeh saari galti Abhishek ki hai, my mother said.

Haan Mummy galti meri hai, I told her with my head down.

Chalo terko ehsas toh hai, Abhishek jab terko pata tha ki bistar ke neeche machar hai toh phir tune macchar bhagane ka spray kyun nahi lagaya? Ab dekh kitni buri tareeke se Manisha ko macchar ne kaata hai, she said.

Manisha looked at me and I looked at her. We both started laughing.

Yeh hasne ki baat nahi hai yeh bahut serious hai beta, ruk main abhi spray karti hoon iss room mei, my mother said and went out of the room.

We both laughed a lot after that incident.

*After few hours*

It was finally the time for Manisha's flight and everyone were giving her a farewell.

Right then , Manisha recieves a phone call from her manager.

As she was talking on the phone the whole Malhan family were looking at her innocently like kids.

Okay theek hai.Papa ka ho jayega na? Haan theek hai phir, Manisha said on the phone call.

Her phone call finally ended. 

She jumped excitedly and hugged Abhishek.

Hum Nahi jaa rahe hai 1 mahine tak. Humara koi project hai yaha par, Manisha said happily.

The whole Malhan family started cheering.

Aunty Uncle apko koi problem toh nahi na?, Manisha asked.

Nahi nahi beta ab Tu toh ghar ki beti ki tarah hai, Abhishek's mother said.

Ab chalo bahar khana khane chalte hai, Nischay said and everyone agreed.

They all entered the restraunt and Manisha saw a group of girls walking by. Then a girl came up to Abhishek and asked something. Then she smiled and went.

Yeh pink shirt ne tujhe kya bola, she asked and squinted her eyes.

Abe chotu directions pooch rahi thi, Abhishek  said and hit Manisha's head playfully.

They took their seats and ordered their food.

They all spent the next few hours talking and laughing, and it felt like no time had passed.

Suddenly Abhishek gets a phone call from an unknown number. He couldn't hear anything because of the poor network .

Aap log continue karo mei abhi aya, Abhishek said.

Abhishek pov

Hello kon bol raha hai?, I asked
I was surprised to know who called me.

Arre bahut dino baad call kiya, I said.
My eyes widened when I heard what the other person on the call said.

Par yaha kyun aana hai terko?, I shouted in shock.

Accha theek hai, I said while sighing.

The call finally ended.

Ab main yeh baat Manisha ko kaise batau? Usse bilkul pasand nahi ayega, I said in my mind and walked towards the table.

Authors note:
Double update for y'all.

Who do you think is the mysterious caller?