Abhisha- The beginning of forever

Manisha woke up with a smile on her face. She was feeling a little happy today. She smiled remembering yesterday night. She and Abhishek had a good time together.

Just like always she got off from the bed and did her routine and quickly went to Abhishek's room to wake him.

Suprisingly she didn't find him here. It quite unusual for Abhishek to get up this early.

She went to the kitchen to find her Dimple Aunty setting up her vlog camera.

Aunty Abhishek ko dekha? , Manisha asked her.

Beta woh subah kahi nikal gaya hai,Dimple aunty replied.

It was quite weird for Abhishek to go somewhere without informing her.

She went to her room to change and she opened her  cupboard and found a note there.

Haggu uth gaya? Aaj maine tere liye game prepare kiya hai. Ja jaldi storeroom mei jaa.

Manisha smiled at his child like behaviour.

Manisha opened the door of the store room and stepped inside.
She was overwhelmed by the memories that the dress in front of her brought back. She walked to the corner and saw a beautiful blue and red lehenga that she had worn on her first day in bigg boss house.

The colors were still vibrant and the fabric was as soft as it had been the day she first wore it.

She found a note on the lehenga.

Ab yeh pehen le aur jaldi se 3 ghante mei taiyaar hoja.
-Pantole

Manisha raised her eyebrows completely confused what her boyfriend is trying to do?

Manisha wore the lehenga and she felt a sense of pride and joy.

After applying her makeup and styling her hair, Manisha looked in the mirror and couldn't help but smile. She felt beautiful, confident and ready for the evening ahead.

Then she found another note on the fridge.

Ab ek gaadi khadi hai bahar usme jakar beth ja.

Manisha went to the window and she saw a black car outside. She quickly went inside and saw Elvish as the driver..

Ab Tu yaha kya kar raha hai? , Manisha asked him.

Elvish gave a note to Manisha.

Elvish se zyada questions poochna  allowed nahi hai. Iss game mei elvish jawab nahi dega
- Pantole