Tere layi te saari duniya naal lad lange

*Few months later*
Now that Manisha is fine the chaotic life of the Abhisha Couple is back.

Today Abhishek have a meeting with some promotion office so he was getting ready for it.

Abhishek stood in front of the mirror, admiring his reflection. He had chosen a crisp white shirt with a stylish black collar, paired with slim-fit black pants. He looked sharp, modern, and undeniably hot.

He ran his hands down the length of his shirt, feeling the soft fabric against his skin. He smiled, satisfied with the way the outfit had come together.

Then he saw from the corner of his eyes, a small figure staring at him.

Manisha ji, itna mat ghooriye kahi apki aankhen na thak jaye, Abhishek joked. 

Abhishek Tu toh ek dum bussiness man lag raha hai. Bas ek kami hai, manish said and walked towards Abhishek.

She stood next to him. She wanted to fix his tie but her height was too short for it.

Abhishek started laughing at that. Manisha pouted and ran to bring a box from the nearby room so she can stand on it. After she stood on that box.
She put her hands on his shoulders and began to adjust the tie, her fingers deftly maneuvering the fabric. Abhishek could feel her breath on the back of his neck as she leaned in to get a better look.

She finally fixed his tie and stood proudly.

Abhishek smiled at her cuteness.

Par yeh fair nahi hai Abhishekwa. Tune kaha tha aaj hum saath mei din batyenge, Manisha said sadly.

I know meri Jaan. Par yeh meeting mere liye aur tu janti hai main humesha kuch unique karna chahta tha aur yeh uske important hai, par ek kaam kar, meeting sirf kuch hi der chalegi tab tak tu wait kae liye office mei aur phir hum saath mei jayenge,Abhishek said.

Sacchi? Theeeek hai, Manisha said excitedly and went to change.

After some time they both left in thr car.

Soon they reached the place and they were welcomed by some people.

Welcome sir, I am the assistant of Mr Aryan, a man said.

Hello, I Am Abhishek Malhan, Abhishek said

And this is? , the man said pointing at Manisha's reaction.

Oh she is my girlfriend. She will just sit here for some time in the reception, Abhishek Said

Actually Sir you can bring her in the meeting room. I am sure Mr Aryan won't have any problem, the man said.

Are you sure ? , Abhishek asked and that man nodded and took them both to the meeting room.

The door opened revealing Mr Aryan.

His face was wrinkled and weathered, his eyes sharp and calculating. He carried himself with an air of confidence that was hard to ignore. He was never seen without his finely tailored suit and a sinister smirk on his face.

Mr Abhishek Welcome, Mr Aryan said and went to hug Abhishek.

Abhishek hugged back.

Apki charcha toh har jagah hai, Mr Aryan said.

Bas Fans ka pyar hai, Abhishek said.

Then Mr Aryan looked At Manisha.

Yeh meri Girlfriend hai Manisha Rani, Abhishek said

Mr Aryan went out to shake his hands with Manisha but Manisha just politely did a Namaste.

Achha hua aapne bata diya ki yeh apki girlfriend hai hume laga ki humar liye gift laye hai, Mr Aryan said and laughed.

Abhishek didn't like that at all. Both Abhishek and Manisha just stood their awkwardly.

Mr Aryan told them to sit and started explaining about the project.

In the middle of the project he was also eyeing Manisha.
Mr Aryan's gaze lingered a bit too long, and Manisha noticed. She felt a chill go down her spine when she saw the way he was looking at her. She sat closer to Abhishek and he held her waist protectively.

Abhishek began to get angry thinking that this man had some sort of inappropriate interest in Manisha.
He tried to push the thought out of his mind, but it refused to go away.

He wanted to get up and confront Mr. Aryan, but he knew it would be unprofessional and could ruin the meeting. It's not like Abhishek 'needed' this deal. He just wanted to try something new. He clenched his fists and tried to ignore it.

After a long painful half an hour the meeting finally ended.

Toh phir main yeh deal pakki samjhu? , Abhishek asked.

Haan zaroor. Aur koi congratulations ke liye mithai nahi laye? , Mr Aryan said jokingly.

Sorry actually Main bhool gaya, Abhishek said.

Koi baat nahi, Manisha ji bhi mithai hi hai woh khila di jiye, Mr Aryan said and smirked.

When Abhishek heard this phrase he became filled with rage and marched up to the man. He grabbed him by the collar.

Abe tu sunn bhi raha hai kya bol raha hai, kabse dekh raha hoon ki teri nazre kaha hai, Abhishek shouted at him.

Aap kehna kya chahte hai, Mr Aryan said.

Bakwas band kar. Bhola mat banke dikha zyada, Abhishek said. 

Chal Abhishek yaha se, Manisha said trying to drag Abhishek from there.

Teri deal ki zarurat nahi hai, teri 36 pushte khareed loon itna paisa hai mere paas,Meri Manisha ki taraf dekh bhi liya toh mooh todh dunga, Abhishek shouted as Manisha dragged him out of the room.

They both sat in the car.

Bolne toh deti dhang se, iski khaat khadi kar deta, Abhishek said angrily and loosened up his tie.

Abhishek ek baat bolu? Tu ladte wakt bahut hot lagta hai, Manisha said and blushed.

Abhishek gave her a "Are you serious look? ".

Tere liya main waha ladh raha tha aur terko main hot dikh raha tha? , Abhishek asked.

Manisha nodded and they both started laughing.

Tu bhi na Manisha. Kabhi nahi sudhar sakti, Abhishek said.

Mujhe toh bilkul farak nahi pada woh kaise bhi dekh raha ho. Mujhe pata tha agar mera Abhishek mere saath hai toh woh mera baal bhi baka nahi kar sakta, Manisha said proudly and hugged Abhishek. 

Ab chale date par? , Abhishek said and interwined his hands with Manisha.

Chalo, Manisha said and they both laughed and enjoyed the whole day.

Tere layi te saari duniya naal lad lange
Tu jiye te teri aayi aap mar lange

Authors note
Sorry Guys. I was a little busy so late update. But I hope you guys enjoyed.