On the beach||ch-2

Jeonghan was getting tired of walking again. He was loosing hope in everything. They had been walking for an insanely long time but there still seems to be no end of the void. Everywhere he looked it was just black. At one point he also thought that Joshua wasn't real and was just a fragment of his imagination but Joshua seemed to catch onto that so he grabbed Jeonghan's hands to remind him that he was still here.

"Are you sure you know the way out?" Jeonghan asked Joshua. One was bound to get concerned when they suddenly wake up in a dark void and decide to go along with a random stranger

Joshua didn't say anything buy just nodded his head. He looked confident so Jeonghan didn't question him much.

Joshua was human, yes. But he was weird one. Joshua always looked so positive but sometimes, behind those brown orbs was a feeling of uneasiness. Joshua's hands would change temperature very quick. At one moment his hands would be warm and comforting and on the other side his hands would be cold, trembling in fear. Jeonghan couldn't exactly make out what was Joshua so afraid of but he concluded it to be this endless landscape. In his defence, waking up in the middle of nowhere was scary. It would send shivers down anyones spine.

To say Jeonghan wasn't scared would be a lie. He tried to recall any memories he had before summoning here but all he could collect was that he fell asleep in the middle of the day, which was rare since Jeonghan never falls asleep on such a peculiar hour.

"Hannie!"

Jeonghan was brought out from his thoughts when he heard someone call his name in a rather cute manner. He looked over at Joshua and suddenly they were sitting on a sea shore.

How did this happen? Was Jeonghan so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice a whole beach appear right beneath his feet?

Jeonghan was beyond confused but Joshua's smile was enough to stop his chain of questions.

Jeonghan smiled back at Joshua. He felt shivers though out his whole body once the water hit his feet. He looked down to see the waves of the ocean moving back and fourth. The water felt nice and refreshing. Jeonghan was still confused as to how they ended up on a beach but again, he woke up in an endless void out of nowhere.

"Jeonghannie" Joshua said while playfully hitting Jeonghan's arm.

Jeonghan quickly put all his attention onto Joshua. Joshua looked so cute while whining to Jeonghan about god knows what. Jeonghan found it utterly adorable how Joshua managed to come up with such a cute nickname in such a short amount of time. Maybe he should make one for Joshua as well.

Joshua smiled cutely once Jeonghan faced towards him. "Hannie do you know?" Joshua said in a childish voice

"What?" Jeonghan asked.

Joshua moved closer to Jeonghan's ear and whispered "I love you." Joshua giggled at the end of his sentence

Jeonghan chuckled as well. He cupped Joshua's face with both of his hands and connected their foreheads. "I love you too." Jeonghan said while smiling

Joshua shyly pecked Jeonghan's lips and then hugged him tightly.

Jeonghan couldn't help but melt at Joshua's cuteness.

After a while of staying like that, Jeonghan decided it was time to move forward. He helped Joshua to put his shoes and wore his shoes as well.

They got up and started walking again.

Jeonghan felt a weird feeling inside him. Something about Joshua was very strange. It was as if he had met Joshua somewhere before but he just couldn't remember where it was. Joshua was a strange person. It was a miracle that Jeonghan even found a person in a strange place like this. Even after all the weird encounters, Jeonghan felt normal and sane with Joshua.

Joshua was like Jeonghan's life support. He was the main reason why Jeonghan still hadn't lost his mind.

Joshua was a special being.

Authors note:-

Short chapter ik 😅

I don't have much to say but all I know is that I'm excited to see your guy's reaction to the last chapter 😉

Hope you enjoyed this chapter 😁

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes 😅

Thank you for reading!!!

Luv ya 💕

VMO