Foolish||ch-6

"Breaking news! Popular korean star Yoon Jeonghan was found dead on his kitchen table by his manager. His manager confirms that the idol had taken his own life after a couple hours of his boyfriend's death. After reading a letter that was supposedly written by his boyfriend Joshua Hong, the star had taken his life. His boyfriend was also found dead on the backyard and the police speculates that Joshua might have jumped off the balcony. The case is being handled by the police and pictures of the letter have been shared to the public. We request everyone to send condolences to Jeonghan and his boyfriend's family. Rest in peace."

'Dear Jeonghan,'

'I know you will hate me for this but I can't take it anymore. I've ruined everything and I'm really sorry for it. Sorry for ruining your career and making you suffer because of my problems. You were the best person I've ever met and I knew you were 'the one' from the first day. The way you kissed me on our first date and how you told me you wanted to marry me that instant made me fall for you even more.'

'Our date on the beach was my favourite. You know, you look so beautiful and handsome in the golden hour. I remember that was the first time I said 'I love you' to you without feeling shy. It felt like the world had fallen apart just for us. Just so we could love eachother with no one around. No one to ruin our moment.'

'That time when we were walking in the park but then a massive group of paparazzi came and chased us out of no where. They asked you so many uncomfortable questions and it made my heart ache. It was my fault that you had to go through so much pain. I felt so sorry but then you comforted me like you did something wrong. You didn't do anything wrong Jeonghan. It has always been me. I'm sorry.'

'I saw you eyeing a red velvet cake once. I don't know if you know this but I'm a fantastic baker. My mom taught me. I wanted to make the most delicious cake for you. I felt so happy when I saw your expression light up when you took the first bite. It automatically made my entire week. No, month. No, year.'

'Thank you Jeonghan for everything. You made me feel loved even in the lowest times. I wish I could do the same to you but I'm stupid, an idiot, foolish. I'm sorry but please don't do anything bad after I'm gone. I want you to love someone who can love you back instead of being scared. I want you to find someone else Jeonghan. I'm sorry and thank you.'

'I love you.'
Your Joshuji.

"We failed to protect them again!! The heavens just gained two more angles Rip 😭🕊️ "

"Sending my deepest condolences to their families 😞 they didn't deserve this. Fly high to heaven my angles."

"I hope the people who wished this upon them know just how awful they are. Rip to these two beautiful angles 🕊️"

Joshua scoffed as he looked up to see the people's reaction to the news. "The heavens just gained two more angles." How funny.

Joshua was foolish to do something like this. He didn't just make himself suffer, but also his lover. And now he was paying the price for it.

He looked around in the blackness as he wiped his tears. "Angles don't belong in a place like hell Jeonghan. I'm sorry but you can't come with me." He was unsure if the older had heard him or not but without even caring, he started to walk his way.

Joshua was foolish and he knew it too. Maybe that's why the world never loved him. Maybe that's why he was always unwelcomed.

The heavens gained one beautiful angle that day.

Authors note:-

So umm this is the last chapter of this book 😅

Yes this is how it ends and there will be no epilogue. Sorry

If you have any questions or doubts about this storyline you can always ask in the comments.

I don't have any ideas for any jihan books rn but I'm gonna make a one shot book so pls look forward for that

Thank you so much for reading!!!

Luv ya💞

VMO