Baking a cake||ch-4

"Joshua do you smell-" Jeonghan cut his own words off when he looked over to his left to find no such presence of a person named Joshua. 'where the heck did he go?"

"Here!" Joshua yelled.

When Jeonghan looked over to where the sound came from, a whole kitchen came in view. And not just a normal kitchen, a fancy one. With five ovens and an abnormal amount of cabinets. His eyes observed the area until they found Joshua who was decorating a cake.

"So that's where the smell is coming from."

To make it clear, Jeonghan suddenly started smelling some really good cake and when he was about to ask Joshua about it, the younger was gone. And then he looked around for Joshua and so and so.

Jeonghan walked over to Joshua and the sight was endearing to watch. Joshua in a big, fluffy cat sweater while wearing a pink apron as to not get his clothes dirty from the red and white icing that was all over Joshua's lips.

Jeonghan grabbed a tissue from thin air and wiped Joshua's lips, back hugging him in the process. He giggled as Joshua rested his head onto Jeonghan's chest.

"I made this for you." Joshua said while looking at Jeonghan with hearts in his eyes.

Jeonghan looked down to see a cake beautifully decorated with flowers, more specifically: roses and lilies. He looked back at Joshua and gave him a small peck.

"But why all of a sudden?" Jeonghan asked. He could've asked many more questions that were way more important but he didn't. He had grown used to the emptiness and unexplainable things that happened in the void but Joshua seemed to answer most of them without saying much.

"Because..." Joshua turned around to face towards Jeonghan "we're getting close to getting out!"

Jeonghan couldn't be happier. He could finally get out of here and then take Joshua and show him the entire world

Jeonghan jumped with happiness and hugged Joshua tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Jeonghan kept repeating

Joshua laughed then said "Let's go then?"

Jeonghan eagerly looked at him and nodded

And once again, everything was gone. From the beautiful smell to the delicious cake, all gone. Except one: Joshua. Joshua always stayed there with Jeonghan no matter what.

As they were walking hand in hand, Joshua couldn't help but feel a pit in his stomach. Maybe he was doing the wrong thing but it was the better option of the two. Right now though, Jeonghan didn't need to know about it.

All they needed to care about was eachother.

Authors note:-

This was a very short chapter 😅

Let me know how this chapter was and if your enjoying the book so far

Ik I'm not updating that much but please understand I have some issues going on.

Not many people read his book but if you do thank you!!!

Luv ya 💗

VMO