Introduction

Little details before begining :

(b/n) : brother name; (s/n) : sister name; (h/c) : hair color

That is all, I hope you enjoy this story ~\(≧▽≦)/~

_______

In the darkness of the night, a little girl in a pitiful appearance was walking between her parents, wondering why they wanted to go for a walk so late at night.

"Mommy? Daddy? Where are we going?" the little girl asked while looking up to her parents' heads.

Her parents didn't bother looking at her and continued walking, their steps echoing ominously in the silence of the night. The moon hung low in the sky, casting eerie shadows that seemed to stretch and distort reality.

The child's heart raced, a growing sense of unease settling in her chest. She reached out to touch her parents, but her small hand passed through them as if they were mere specters.

" Did you reconcile ?" the girl asked innocently.

"Just shut up and continue walking, bitch." the father hissed, his voice dripping with bitterness.

Tears welled up in the child's eyes as she continued to walk in the eerie silence, feeling increasingly lost and abandoned. The shadows of the night seemed to come alive, whispering haunting secrets that sent shivers down her spine.

Finally, they reached their destination: a sinister-looking building that loomed ominously before them. Its darkened windows glistened with an otherworldly malevolence.

As they stepped inside, the child's fear intensified. The corridors of the building stretched endlessly, and every step echoed like a death knell. She clung desperately to her parents, begging for answers, but they remained as cold and unresponsive as the night itself.

Then, they arrived and stopped in front of a door.

"What are we doing here? Please, I want to come back home," the little girl pleaded, tears streaming down her face.

"Shut up if you don't want another slap like before," her father hissed, his anger simmering.

The mother paid no attention to the little girl's sobs and leaned toward the father. "Come on, darling, you just need to be patient for a few more minutes, and we will be rid of that brat, with a good sum of money welcoming us."

The father calmed down, and despite her pleas, the child was ushered into the foreboding room, her heart pounding with dread. The room seemed to pulsate with an eerie energy, its walls adorned with strange symbols that she couldn't decipher.

Inside, a lone figure in a lab coat loomed, its face obscured by a chiurgical mask. The child's terror reached its peak as it approached, it's intentions unfathomable.

"Please, Mommy, Daddy, I want to go home," she whimpered, her voice barely audible amidst the eerie silence.

But her parents ignored her and faced the figure, who advanced in front of them.

"Are you sure she has an ability?" the shadowy figure asked.

"Yes, my good sir, we are sure of it. We saw her heal many times fatal or any type of injuries of animals or people she encountered on her way. She even did a body part regrown! I tell you, she is a witch for us."

The shadowy figure looked directly at the little girl, making her flinch. "Well, we will see about that later."

The father began rubbing his hands together with a smile. "So, about the sum you proposed?"