Chapter 8 : New family

Third person pov

Kunikida was in front of the hooded man and began to speak.

"Hey."

The hooded man tensed up looking right at him.

"Calm dawn a little." he said in a serious tone.

"Don't come any closer ! I want to only see the boss! " he exclaimed. "And at least suspect gesture, I blow everything!" he said while pointing his remote control at him.

Kunikida was as tense as ever, looking right at the eyes of the perperator in front of him. He then raised his hands in air, "Alright."

"I know you, you are Kunikida. I'm sure you want to lower my guard so you can use your deceptive ability but it won't happen."

The hooded man pointed at a desk, "On all fours on the desk! And I want to see your hands on evidence !"

Kunkida looked at him surprised but still serious, making the hooded man tense up more.

"Do as I say, or we'll all blow up together!"

Kunikida, still keeping his calm, sighed before heading toward the desk the hooded man pointed at, and did what he said. He was now on four legs on the desk.

Behind some plants, not far from the perperator, (Y/N) looked at Dazai with an expression of concern.

Dazai took a more serious expression,"It's not looking good."

______

(Y/N) pov

"It's not looking good," Dazai stated, his expression turning more serious as he assessed the situation.

Your concern deepened, and you couldn't help but feel a knot of worry forming in your stomach. "What is it?" you asked, your voice tinged with anxiety.

Dazai's gaze remained fixed on the tense scene unfolding."Since he has a grudge against the agency, he knows our names and faces. If I go, it will only make things worse."