Chapter 5 : disclosures and decision

(Y/N) pov

As you were stepping inside the building, you were greeted by a sense of familiarity that went beyond mere aesthetics. The interior matched your expectations, with an inviting atmosphere that seemed to welcome you with open arms and as you approached the stairs, your steps were filled with a mixture of anticipation and curiosity.

With Jumper perched on your shoulder, Looki, Atsushi, and Dazai beside you, you made your way up to the first floor, where the cafe was situated. The air was filled with the enticing aroma of freshly brewed coffee as you were stepping into the cafe.

And then, your gaze landed on the figure behind the counter - a middle-aged man offering you a friendly smile, ready to take your order

"Welcome." the man greeted you warmly. "Are you here to enjoy some coffee and pastries?"

Your heart raced as you nodded, your voice momentarily caught in your throat. This was a surreal blend of fiction and reality, a place that seemed to resonate with your memories in ways you couldn't fully express.

Dazai's voice broke through your reverie, drawing your attention back to the present. "Shall we find a table?"

With their guidance, you selected a cozy corner table by the window, giving you a clear view of the city streets outside. Dazai and Atsushi sat on the sofa in front of you. The man brought over the menus and took your orders, his warm demeanor adding to the welcoming atmosphere.

As you settled into your seats, a palpable tension in the air could be felt, a mix of curiosity and apprehension. Dazai's enigmatic smile was replaced by a more serious expression, his gaze focused on you. "Now that we have a chance to talk, (Y/N), there's something we need to address."

Atsushi nodded in agreement, his eyes reflecting genuine curiosity. "Yes, your unique talents and the circumstances of your arrival continue to raise questions."

You paused for a moment, collecting your thoughts and choosing your words carefully. "During the time you were chasing me, an entity named Elyndor appeared in front of me. It introduced itself as a part of my ability and claimed to be in charge of it."