Next time you have to wear a condom

The girl once again felt the physical gap between her and this man.
    The man's waist was still twitching wildly, his desire was tightly wrapped by the tightly suffocated pussy, entwined with the flesh, it had obviously become hard, and he still refused to come out of her body.
    When he was pushed to the limit, Fu Jingcheng withdrew, pulled out a few pieces of paper and held them in his hands, his penis twitched and convulsed several times, and ejaculated streams of viscous semen.
    He knew not to get inside her, but the man didn't seem to like that thing very much.
    "Fu Jingcheng, this is actually not very safe. You should prepare it next time." Jiang Yuan saw him throw the paper ball into the trash can.
    The man narrowed his eyes slightly and said, "Don't you like children?"
    He had a vasectomy not long after getting married in his previous life.
    "Ah." Jiang Yuan couldn't figure out what he meant, he said hesitantly, "I really like it, but Fu Jingcheng, I'm still young..."
    Fu Jingcheng laughed and paused: "I know, I will wear it next time, huh? "
    Jiang Yuan thought it was over, and buried his head in the pillow.
    But the man seemed to be insatiable, and he took the penis and stuffed it into her small hole.
    "Well..." Jiang Yuan hammered him, "Mr. Fu, do you know that you are like this in private... Um... No, Fu Jingcheng... Take it easy..." The
    girl spoke intermittently, her voice soft and similar to hers almost.
    It almost made this monster that was close to madness completely lose its mind. The man rushed violently and fucked her even harder.
    The pink and tender petals are very clean, and the whole body is slightly swollen with an abnormal bright red, biting the man's ass.
    Jiang Yuan groaned, frowned, and let out a burst of unbearable protest.
    Fu Jingcheng tossed her for a long time, but he still let her go because he was worried about something happening the next day.
    He just twitched Shuowu from her messy pussy, Jiang Yuan slumped on the bed weakly, closed his eyes and hummed: "Don't do it again, I will ignore you if you do it again." Fortunately, the voice was muffled by the pillow, and the man didn't care
    . Didn't hear clearly.
    ...
    the next day.
    Jiang Yuan went out with Fu Jingcheng.
    The private club at No. 9 Guangyao Street was formerly a courtyard house.
    Even though Jiang Yuan never thought about really having a relationship with Fu Jingcheng.
    Seeing the familiar faces in the room, the little girl still flinched for a moment. After all, she hadn't really seen the world much, so she couldn't help but secretly grabbed the man's clothes.
    She kind of regretted coming out with him.
    In the morning, the man said that he went out to eat at noon, but she thought it was just eating.
    The men and women in the box had already sat around the table, and when they saw this, they stood up tacitly to greet Fu Jingcheng.
    Jiang Yuan was labeled as an unknown, an unfamiliar face, so I don't know the origin.
    Her clothes looked childish and quite out of place.
    Although they each had their own ideas, as a woman who was led in by Fu Jingcheng himself, the gazes cast on her by everyone could not be described as insatiable.
    What's more, there is an acquaintance who both she and Fu Jingcheng know.
    It's Yuffie.
    Jiang Yuan only felt embarrassed, and the hypocritical and hypocritical smile on her face could not hold back. Before she could speak, Yu Fei spoke first: "Mr. Fu, Jiang Yuan." After all, she has been in the circle since childhood
    , Much stronger than her, not showing half of it.
    All the main actors and managers of "Journey to Chang'an" came today. Except for Jiang Yuan, who is not a discerning master, no one paid too much attention to her, at least on the surface.
    ———————————————
    Babes, please ask for some pearls~Deng Weibo: @十夜灯灯, I just opened a Weibo group yesterday, interested cuties can come
    in--