Past Life · First Night (1)

  People who are familiar with Fu Jingcheng know that he lives in the apartment over Wanshi Jiayuan most of the time.
    Fu Jingcheng and Jiang Yuan attended a reception together, but asked her to stop the car at the exit of the parking lot.
    Before that, he didn't know Jiang Yuan very well. At most, he only met each other on various occasions, received the business card from her manager, and nodded as an acquaintance.
    "Director Fu, something happened to my driver, can you give me a ride? I just heard you said that you are going back to Wanshijiayuan, and I live there too.
    " The actress in her arms only lowered the car window halfway down. Now it is the end of the twelfth day, and when it is the coldest time in Beijing, the woman wrapped her down jacket tightly and couldn't help shivering.
    He looked at her coldly for a while.
    With a blank expression, he retracted his gaze and was ready to start the car.
    But the woman spoke first: "That will not trouble you, Mr. Fu."
    He resigned from the school five years ago, and now he was stunned for a moment when he heard this address.
    "Get in the car." Fu Jingcheng motioned to her.
    The woman drank some wine at the meeting place. The smell of alcohol was not strong on her body, but it was very obvious in the confined space. The man didn't like it very much, but he didn't say anything.
    She sat on the passenger seat holding a down jacket.
    Fu Jingcheng was holding the steering wheel, but he felt that the eyes of the person next to him were always on him, and he frowned in displeasure.
    "Mr. Fu." She called him suddenly: "You taught me before, do you still remember?
    "
    Men have so many things to do, how can they take these insignificant things to heart.
    Probably seeing his indifference, the woman stopped talking and gradually fell silent. There was still some distance to Wanshi Jiayuan, and the car was a bit stuffy.
    She was so close to him that Fu Jingcheng could almost hear her shallow breathing.
    Fu Jingcheng freed one hand and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt, thinking that the heater was turned on too high, he didn't drink a drop of wine today, but felt hot for no reason.
    Especially when the car is parked near the mall and waiting for traffic lights.
    He inadvertently glanced at the person in the seat next door, the down jacket was off, and she was only wearing a low-cut dress underneath, and when he lowered his eyes a little, he could see the large white and tender skin on her chest and the two round lumps.
    It doesn't look big, but it's very attractive.
    She prepared breast stickers, and the man knew that, so he couldn't help but want to tear them open to have a look.
    Fu Jingcheng knocked on the steering wheel, and there were faint signs of standing somewhere on his body.
    It's time to find someone to marry, Fu Jingcheng thought to himself.
    Thanks to Fu Yu and Chen Chi's blessings, Fu Jingcheng is old-fashioned and conservative in thinking, and looks like an old monk who is pure-hearted and ascetic. In this circle, he seems unattainable, but in fact he is just a man with eyes above the top.
    He's a normal man, he just hasn't found the right guy, and he'd rather molest himself now and then.
    Unexpectedly, Jiang Yuan lived in the same building as him.
    She lives on the eighth floor and he lives on the fifteenth floor.
    Now in the elevator, the lights were dazzling, Fu Jingcheng finally saw her appearance clearly, she was not stunning, but now her face was flushed, but she had an indescribable classical beauty.
    The eighth floor of Jiang Yuan's house arrived early, but she didn't get out of the elevator.
    Forget who took the initiative.
    Fu Jingcheng pushed her down on his bed, bent over and did what he wanted to do an hour ago. The woman was stripped naked, only her panties and nipple stickers remained.
    He stretched out his hands to tear off the pair of restraints, buried his head in front of her chest, sucked one nipple, and swallowed carefully between his lips.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    _
    _