Have a Potluck

Have a Potluck

Only at her parents' place, Jiang Yuan felt a little embarrassed.
    Jiang Yuan glanced at Fu Jingcheng and said to him, "I'll go and call my parents."
    She obviously wanted to avoid talking to him, but Fu Jingcheng did not stop her for the first time, and did not follow her. He only poked in from a corner of the blanket, He squeezed her tender breasts and said, "Say something kind to your parents for me."
    Fu Jingcheng also had no choice, her father's attitude was obvious enough last time.
    Jiang Yuan was pinched by this man's nipples and said "uh", broke away from his hands and ran away.
    Her mother, Zheng Ying, hadn't had time to watch the trending searches, and when Jiang Yuan made a general statement, she didn't bother with anything else, but kept asking her if her cold was serious.
    Jiang Yuan reassured again and again that he had taken the medicine and nothing serious happened, so Zheng Ying didn't ask any further questions.
    She found out the clothes she put here before and put them on. When she came out, Fu Jingcheng was still standing in the living room on the phone.
    Jiang Yuan hurriedly avoided seeing her, but Fu Jingcheng beckoned to her.
    "Mom, wait a minute, I'll ask her." The man suddenly tapped the mute button on the call screen, turned to look at her and said, "My mother told us to go back and have a light meal." "Ah." Jiang Yuan
    ate Surprised, he waved his hands again and again, "It's not that good."
    But after he finished speaking, he felt impolite, his mother was still waiting there, and the two of them were on the headlines twice, last time she saw his elder brother and sister-in-law Well, her dad barely met him.
    She thought about it and nodded again.
    Fu Jingcheng rubbed her hair: "Jiang Yuan, I don't want to force you. If you think it's inappropriate, it's okay to wait for a while." It didn't seem like he would say those words
    .
    But this person called him to go back with him last time, but he didn't agree, so he was a little unhappy and it didn't matter.
    Jiang Yuan looked up at him: "Fu Jingcheng, hurry up and talk to your aunt, don't keep her waiting."
    The man smiled: "Don't worry, my parents will definitely like you."
    The two got up late and planned to go out after a simple lunch. The down jacket, as well as the ginger sweater she was wearing, didn't look like she was formally going to meet her parents.
    "I look fine." Fu Jingcheng put his arms around her waist and entered the elevator. The elevator went straight down to the parking lot. He turned sideways to help her fasten her seat belt, "Let's go after dinner. Boss is at home today. Last time you I've seen it before."
    Jiang Yuan only remembered that serious and expressionless face, and felt even more uneasy.
    Pulling her finger, she asked him, "Is your sister-in-law here too?"
    His sister-in-law seemed quite soft-tempered, at least she could say a word or two.
    Unexpectedly, Fu Jingcheng looked at her thoughtfully after hearing this,
    and Jiang Yuan was puzzled: "What's wrong ?" It has something to do with sister-in-law."
    Jiang Yuan understood what he meant: "I won't talk nonsense."
    Fu Jingcheng drove into the compound without any hindrance.
    The car parked in the yard, just as Chen Jingnian had just come back in the secretary's car, Fu Jingcheng called "Brother", walked around to the other side and opened the car door, and helped Jiang Yuan put on his down jacket.
    Jiang Yuan pinched Fu Jingcheng secretly in embarrassment, and said hello to Chen Jingnian: "Brother." The
    last time we met, Chen Jingnian was not salty, but now he looked at his younger brother's overly attentive appearance, although he still had no expression on his face , but replied for the first time: "Hi brother and sister."
    Now Jiang Yuan really didn't even know where to put his hands