Enai and Cusihua

Enai and Cusihua

 Obviously, a few days ago, this person was still speaking righteously at the Fenghai District Office Style Rectification Meeting.
    Wen Mian is obviously absent-minded today.
    Chen Jingnian went to kiss her trembling eyelids: "What happened today?"
    No matter what, he couldn't coax her well.
    "Han Ping agreed to sign, demanding that the house we bought during our marriage be shared equally, but that's all the money I saved, Director Chen..." Wen Mian avoided his kiss without a trace, "Well, take it easy."
    The man didn't realize it at all, the swollen, monster-like penis under the water forcibly opened up the narrow hole, and drove straight in without any concealment.
    The water splashed in the swimming pool, Chen Jingnian thought about it for a moment, and said: "Don't worry about this, if Han Ping still wants to stay in his position, he dare not make other ideas." Wen Mian was worried for a few
    times The matter of heaven seems to be a matter of one word when he comes here.
    Wen Mian is no longer entangled.
    "Thank you." Wen Mian leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.
    It was just a cheek, but the man seemed to touch a sensitive point, his color suddenly changed, and he suddenly turned around and grabbed her lips.
    Chen Jingnian was tall and tall. He carried Wen Mian and walked towards the pool. The two muscles in his abdomen bulged slightly, which was pleasing to the eye without feeling too exaggerated.
    Wen Mian's whole body hung on his body, and following the man's movements, the high-spirited dragon kept coming in and out of the tender hole.
    She heard the man's panting gradually, and said in a hoarse voice: "It should be."
    Wen Mian let him make a muffled moan, she turned her face sideways, her body was bumped up and down by the man, she really got used to the man there, he Don't do anything, just poking around like this, juice seeps out of the tunnel, I can't tell if it's hers or the one in the swimming pool.
    The woman smiled almost inaudibly.
    She was laid down by the pool by Chen Jingnian, the man lifted her legs to support his shoulders, the woman lay on her back on the cold marble floor, her coiled hair let him spread out, and the black hair was spread messily by her side.
    The one-piece swimsuit that was forcibly pulled aside was hurting her inner thighs.
    Chen Jingnian pinched her waist, his arm muscles stretched and protruded, and his penis hit the depths of her pussy, regardless of whether she could bear it or not.
    The pussy in one place is muddy.
    The man's strength suddenly became heavier, and his crotch moved at an astonishingly fast speed. He twitched violently between her tender flesh dozens of times. Wen Mian sensed his intention, and she pushed him with her legs wide open.
    Chen Jingnian didn't move at all, the hard object was still buried in the meat of his hole, holding her still, all the scorching hot turbid white sprayed out and entered her womb.
    "Wen Mian, I'm almost 34 years old, give me a baby." He backed away after a while.
    Wen Mian didn't speak.
    Suddenly the blockage was lost, and the obscene fluid mixed together in one place in her body flowed out along the opening of the acupuncture point.
    Chen Jingnian tugged at the bottom of her swimsuit, sticking to her pussy to help her straighten the clothes, the juice wrapped it up again.
    He took the towel from the side, and hugged Wen Mian horizontally.
    ...
    the four of them had dinner together at noon.
    Jiang Yuan just learned to ride a horse, but felt pain in his waist, legs and even his whole body. He changed his clothes and sat in the dining room.
    Fu Jingcheng's sister-in-law looked worse than her. Jiang Yuan took a second look, and unexpectedly saw several bruises on the woman's long hair.
    Jiang Yuan and Fu Jingcheng hang out together so many times, how can they not know what it is.
    Jiang Yuan sneaked a glance at Chen Jingnian unnaturally, the man's face was flat, exactly the same as the person beside him.
    The restaurant was extremely quiet, only occasionally the voice of the waiter could be heard.
    On the contrary, Fu Jingcheng turned his head slightly and looked at Jiang Yuan thoughtfully.
    ...
    respectively go back to the guest room for an afternoon nap.
    Almost as soon as the door was closed, Jiang Yuan asked Fu Jingcheng to press against the wall.
    "Jiang Yuan."
    "Huh?" "Have you taken     a fancy
    to my elder brother?" Jiang Yuan looked at Fu Jingcheng in disbelief: "What are you talking about!"     Fu Jingcheng stroked her hair to try to calm himself down, his tone softened a lot : "Then why do you keep staring at him while eating?"     Jiang Yuan was at a loss for words for a while, and then remembered the large traces that made people blush and heartbeat.     "I just think your elder brother and sister-in-law are very affectionate."     Fu Jingcheng said "Yes" by default.     ———————————————————— Thank you for your support     ,     my dears——